Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Horrible Hopkins Rammed In High Court

She earns her money by being outrageous, every time people get outraged she coins it in, but the same people won't ignore her , they ain't bright enough to realise they are being played.

Saying that , she recently completely destroyed that anti Brexit campaigner Femi Whatshisface, it was top quality work.

She earns her money by being outrageous, every time people get outraged she coins it in, but the same people won't ignore her , they ain't bright enough to realise they are being played.

Saying that, she recently completely destroyed that anti Brexit campaigner Femi Whatshisface, it was top quality work.

I know. Not too keen on her on a different level of the proletariat, but she nailed that twat to the rack and exposed him, a good watch for a change. I clocked his understanding when he said "we voted for the EU in 1975" PMSL.

Yep. 2 cnuts. One sues the other

This below may explain a lot about her/It .... taken from her/Its, wiki page ....

Reads like it was edited by it/herself too with the use of 'They' whenever possible , apparently being someone with mental health issues, who can't look between your own legs to see what is or isn't there, means that you can change the rules of written English?

Monroe, who was assigned female at birth, is non-binary, and has spoken of beginning to identify as trans from an early age. Monroe kept their birth name while working at the fire service, concerned over "the potential for deadnaming and bullying in a not-particularly-tolerant organisation. Not a great place to be gay, let alone genderqueer." They also did not take part in a fire service passing out ceremony because protocol would have required them (then living as a woman) to wear a skirt.[38] During this period, Monroe also had a brief relationship with a close male friend, which resulted in a son.[39]

On leaving the fire service, Monroe adopted the forename "Jack".[13] They began identifying to friends and family as a lesbian, and began a long-term relationship with a woman, which ended shortly after Monroe told their partner they were considering a mastectomy.[38] Monroe was still careful at this point to downplay any suggestions of gender ambiguity, and in an interview in February 2014 described themselves as a "lefty, liberal, lezzer cook" who had reassured their parents that they identified as female. "I was like, no, I'm a little bit tomboyish, a little bit butch. But I have no immediate plans to transition."[13] Monroe publicly came out as non-binary in October 2015.[11]

In 2013, Monroe was ranked No. 19 in The Independent on Sunday's Pink List of influential LGBT people in the United Kingdom.[40] In 2014, it was reported that Monroe and their son were living with Monroe's then-girlfriend Allegra McEvedy and McEvedy's daughter in London; the relationship ended in October 2015.[41]
Narcissism in it's full expression .

Yep. 2 cnuts. One sues the other

This below may explain a lot about her/It .... taken from her/Its, wiki page ....

Reads like it was edited by it/herself too with the use of 'They' whenever possible , apparently being someone with mental health issues, who can't look between your own legs to see what is or isn't there, means that you can change the rules of written English?

Monroe, who was assigned female at birth, is non-binary, and has spoken of beginning to identify as trans from an early age. Monroe kept their birth name while working at the fire service, concerned over "the potential for deadnaming and bullying in a not-particularly-tolerant organisation. Not a great place to be gay, let alone genderqueer." They also did not take part in a fire service passing out ceremony because protocol would have required them (then living as a woman) to wear a skirt.[38] During this period, Monroe also had a brief relationship with a close male friend, which resulted in a son.[39]

On leaving the fire service, Monroe adopted the forename "Jack".[13] They began identifying to friends and family as a lesbian, and began a long-term relationship with a woman, which ended shortly after Monroe told their partner they were considering a mastectomy.[38] Monroe was still careful at this point to downplay any suggestions of gender ambiguity, and in an interview in February 2014 described themselves as a "lefty, liberal, lezzer cook" who had reassured their parents that they identified as female. "I was like, no, I'm a little bit tomboyish, a little bit butch. But I have no immediate plans to transition."[13] Monroe publicly came out as non-binary in October 2015.[11]

In 2013, Monroe was ranked No. 19 in The Independent on Sunday's Pink List of influential LGBT people in the United Kingdom.[40] In 2014, it was reported that Monroe and their son were living with Monroe's then-girlfriend Allegra McEvedy and McEvedy's daughter in London; the relationship ended in October 2015.[41]

Jack Monroe is one of those chaos machines that some how floats to the surface in social media. Once she got to the surface its as if she had to keep TAA DAAA unveiling more identity stuff to keep the punters interested and form a twitter mob to call her own. If there is a chance to VICTIM it up while appearing brave and garnering sympathy from her followers she'll snatch it. Her fire brigade time was an opportunity to fail and blame something else while toying with gender bollocks. You see her type in military training establishments, creeping in the recruiting process but getting binned off mega quick when the adults realise what they are dealing with A ******* ADMIN CASE

She has come back on twitter recently as she realised she was missing out on the current anti-semitism outrage.

Hi. I can't stand by any more and not say something. I have a large public platform and I try to use it for good. But what good is all the rest of the 'good' if I stay quiet on one of the biggest and most dangerous atrocities facing our country today? Take a seat.

I refuse to be a bystander any longer because to do nothing is to be complicit in the creeping inevitability. There is an absolute hotbed of antisemitism in this country. It is undeniable. And we cannot refuse to look among our own number and call it out.

Twitter is full of this shit, I'm calling it the "Tethered Goat" approach to build a Twitter following. Announce your support and dish out an opinion on something you absolutely know will bring the scum and idiots of the twitter world flocking to your twitter pages to attack you. You can then retweet your vile attackers, generate stacks of sympathy which increases the scum and idiots attacks infinitum and incredibly on the surface appears to confirm the inital post that the world is full of bad people

A triple whammy of what is just click baiting

I part company with Hopkins on a number of issues. But.....

She is fairly cute. Blonde, although only her hairdresser knows the truth. She dresses well and talks posh. She looks like she could stick the nut on if it came on top. She probably will not be fazed when riding to hounds with the Duke.

Jesus. I married one. She gets my vote. The only Jack I know does the doors down the Empress bar.

I part company with Hopkins on a number of issues. But.....

She is fairly cute. Blonde, although only her hairdresser knows the truth. She dresses well and talks posh. She looks like she could stick the nut on if it came on top. She probably will not be fazed when riding to hounds with the Duke.

Jesus. I married one. She gets my vote. The only Jack I know does the doors down the Empress bar.

What? You don't think she looks like a dead camel in the bloated stage of decomposition?

No real time for Hopkins or her opinions as others have said she played the crowd to gain coin and fame, however that she has been taken down by the right on rent a gob left wing tribe is not only annoying but troubling.

Where do they turn next, Guardian have a hard on for Clarkson and Rod Liddle, they would love Dan Hannan shut up of the Canadian that made mincemeat of the CH4 interviewer, thats the issue. As was posted earlier our lawmakers and those that think they our are betters are trying to silence the messages they dont want heard.

No real time for Hopkins or her opinions as others have said she played the crowd to gain coin and fame, however that she has been taken down by the right on rent a gob left wing tribe is not only annoying but troubling.
I have no dog in this fight BUT Monroe was libeled, Hopkins refused to apologise, and her hard-headedness cost her her jobs and her house.
Hoist by one's own petard.

I just read the Wiki dit on Jack - to cut through all the bewildering PC crap she's a bi-sexual single parent who used to work as a call handler for the Fire Service till Interweb fame came calling? ( It's YOU....')

Well that's alright then...phew, I thawt the multiple sub-arachnoid hemorrhages had kicked in big time for a moment there .... o_O:whew:

TheGimp said:
Twitter is full of this shit
- quite.... which is why nobody ordinary reads it.

( except to marvel at the Bedlamesque antics of those Afflicted by Alan, for whom the number of Angels who can dance on the head of a pin matters VERY MUCH exclamation mark, double underlined in green ink)

I liked 'Chaos Machine' though - might have to nick that :)

Roll on the croft in South Island.....

Last edited:
I like her, courage of her convictions whether you like those convictions or not. If I ever had to cast a film of Flashman on the retreat from Kabul, she would be the uber memsahib Lady Sale..
damning General Elphingstone and demanding to know why the water was not "thoroughly" boiling.

Last edited:
I did a quick google search on the Munroe person, and read that she calls herself "Jack" because her nickname was "Jack of all trades".

Did she not read the next sentance of the saying "Master of none"...?

I like her, courage of her convictions whether you like those convictions or not. If I ever had to cast a film of Flashman on the retreat from Kabul, she would be the uber memsahib Lady Sale..
damning General Elphingstone and demanding to know why the water was not "thoroughly" boiling.

Hopkins is a repugnant woman who has succeeded in showing the world what a disgustingly haughty, imperious, pompous ogre she is.

141f637f2d4a4c4e15c8a3850ab80999--katie-hopkins-glass-houses.jpg

Where do they turn next, Guardian have a hard on for Clarkson and Rod Liddle, they would love Dan Hannan shut up of the Canadian that made mincemeat of the CH4 interviewer, thats the issue. As was posted earlier our lawmakers and those that think they our are betters are trying to silence the messages they dont want heard.

And yet both Clarkson and Liddle have regular columns in the Sunday Times. Not very good silencing really.