Hormone Jabs Offered As a Cure for Gulf Veterans.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Sep 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Hull hospital has claimed a cure for veterans suffering from Gulf illnesses by injecting them with hormone jabs.

But how the **** can you claim a cure for something that does not officially exist. :?

More like scientists looking for Guinea pigs. :nod:

Link ..... BBC News - Hull hospital pioneers Gulf War Syndrome treatment

2. Injecting testostrone worked for Robbie Williams...

3. When you have a quiet hour, have a read up on "Big Pharma". They can do anything.

"Here, we made a new drug."

"Cool, what does it do?"

"Tests show it does just a little bit more than nothing."

"Wow. Neat. Suppose you'll be needing an illness to go with that, then?"

"Yup."

"What about the stuff you already make?"

"The licence is due to expire on that, so we're flooding the market with it. Not worth anything anymore."

"I see. And the new stuff? What's different about it?"

"We changed a molecule. And the name of course."

"See you at the all-expenses-and-we-mean-all-expenses-paid 2 week conference on the Paradise Island?"

"K. Bye. Byeee."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Will it make my tits grow?

5. Only if they shrunk in the Gulf.

6. It's complicated. But not as complicated as a woman. We can grow tits on men (Gynaecomastia) by accident quite easily, but it doesn't work quite the same way on women. ******* ironic innit? I like small tits, if that's any consolation.

7. Try harder next time. C-

8. Sorry to disappoint. I'm doing my best; we don't want to make women poorly just so's their tits can be bigger, do we? What, that's already been done? How ridiculous. Drink is considered, by and large, to be the single most effective temporary solution to problems such as the one you describe.

9. I'd say something funny, but I can't be bothered.

10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

oh christ - what next, please tell me at last there is something to shut shaun rusling up. he might be doing something good but he spoils it by being a cnut.

11. I thought you guys had this shit sorted at porton down?

12. I was hoping you were dead, but hey, I'll accept a pony and a new patio.

13. I think that this is a case of scientists trying to sell their pathetic pitch to HMG in the hope of receiving mega bucks in some sort of financial contract.

Being that many people in society suffer from mood swings and depression, one has to ask why they are picking on Gulf Vets?

BTW ... ******* about with hormones will defiantly make your neighbours talk. :)

14. I thought cup sizes were absolute - I didn't realise that you could be a C-minus cup. Every day's a school day!

15. **** me her tits shrunk in her gulf, they must be saggy basset ears.