Hopes dashed of a Smiths reunion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crimsonhussar, May 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I'm heartbroken... I'm going to have to buy some gladioli and go to my therapist in Islington.

WHO FUCKING CARES? I never did like the Left Wing veggie puff and his music, tho' Marr was a top guitarist.

2. Is Morrisey allowed back into the UK? Shouldn't he at least pay a heavy fine?

3. To be honest, i'm glad. I think if they reunited, it would ruin things. I liked The Smiths musically and some of Morrisey's lyrics were good. I still think he missed out on good food, being a veggie mind.

• Like Like x 2
  4. They were fucking brilliant but the manner in which Morrissey and Marr treated the other two was pretty fucking sneaky. Big fan of Marr.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well at least the suicide rate won't go up.....Depressing Bastards...........

• Like Like x 2
  6. I see that the 'Auld Alky' likes your post. Shame he hasn't a fucking clue who we're talking about.

7. fu2

fu2 LE

Aural valium.

8. I don't think I care for your tone.

9. If none of them are actually brown bread, there's always a chance. Come to think of it didn't some rapper Tupac bullet catcher , play 'live' as a holograph?

That means the threat could always be there! Will nobody think of the children!

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I dont think he cares for The Smiths's tones.

11. It would have been a hologram, either way it wasn't really him; you do know that don't you?

12. Some things are better left behind in time.

The Smiths are one of them.

13. I clicked on this thread hoping that old Mozzer had karked it in a freak auto erotic asphyxia wanking accident.

14. Mossa is a self righteous, plum sucking, thrapper of an individual, Marr a smug, gimp faced, dwarf, the other two? who cares...now the Reynolds Girls, now THEY were class...