Hopes dashed of a Smiths reunion

I'm heartbroken... I'm going to have to buy some gladioli and go to my therapist in Islington.

WHO FUCKING CARES? I never did like the Left Wing veggie puff and his music, tho' Marr was a top guitarist.

Is Morrisey allowed back into the UK? Shouldn't he at least pay a heavy fine?

To be honest, i'm glad. I think if they reunited, it would ruin things. I liked The Smiths musically and some of Morrisey's lyrics were good. I still think he missed out on good food, being a veggie mind.

B

Biscuits_AB

They were fucking brilliant but the manner in which Morrissey and Marr treated the other two was pretty fucking sneaky. Big fan of Marr.

Well at least the suicide rate won't go up.....Depressing Bastards...........

If none of them are actually brown bread, there's always a chance. Come to think of it didn't some rapper Tupac bullet catcher , play 'live' as a holograph?

That means the threat could always be there! Will nobody think of the children!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
If none of them are actually brown bread, there's always a chance. Come to think of it didn't some rapper Tupac bullet catcher , play 'live' as a holograph?

That means the threat could always be there! Will nobody think of the children!
It would have been a hologram, either way it wasn't really him; you do know that don't you?

Some things are better left behind in time.

The Smiths are one of them.

Mossa is a self righteous, plum sucking, thrapper of an individual, Marr a smug, gimp faced, dwarf, the other two? who cares...now the Reynolds Girls, now THEY were class...

Mossa is a self righteous, plum sucking, thrapper of an individual, Marr a smug, gimp faced, dwarf, the other two? who cares...now the Reynolds Girls, now THEY were class...
They had that air of being club 18 to 30 holiday lambrini swilling slatterns about them.

I fucking hate the suicidal whingeing chutney ferrets but their fans elsewhere are devastated!

[video=youtube_share;ChdLAmxcjXA]http://youtu.be/ChdLAmxcjXA[/video]

They were fucking brilliant but the manner in which Morrissey and Marr treated the other two was pretty fucking sneaky. Big fan of Marr.
Agreed. The rhythm section were brilliant. They were treated like utter shite when the band split up.