Hope youve eaten your tea (Bad image warning)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Drone_pilot, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why some women sould not wear lyrca :x

2. And you downloaded that pic because..... :wink:

Legs crossed AND a chastity belt - she's wishing! 8O
  3. Ewww. We don't need pictures of the Arkansas redneck, squirrel eating, transexual loving cow at this time of the night!
  4. :puker: That really is replusive. How the hell has she got the nerve to even step out the door like that. Err no self respect at all... :puker:
  5. Quoted From Wiki:-

"Ditto came to wider public attention in November 2006 when she was selected by NME as the coolest person in rock - being placed at number one in the magazine's annual 'Cool List'. The magazine cited her 'non-conformity'[1] as the reason for her selection - she is a lesbian, an outspoken advocate of gay rights, weighs over 210 lbs. (95 kg),[2] and is also in a relationship with a transman."
  6. Felt like ruining your everning :D
  7. I was just wondering why she's got 'Drone_pilot' tattooed on her arm :wink:
  8. Hello RitchieRitch69,

non conformity?
    Surely those characteristics would make her a figure of the establishment over here?

9. Sorry but I haven't got a clue what you just meant there.
  10. she looks like a few of the inf pads wives if you ask me ;)
  11. Honestly lads if you think that human whale has no self respect you should have seen the state of some bint who used to go to the Heavy metal night club up here in Liverpool that I was working at, Think shorter and fatter than that but with spikey hair running around the club in nothing but a bra and mini skirt... rolls of fat jiggling about as she bounced about like the marshmellow man from ghostbusters..... think she may have had the same hat too on occasion. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh
  12. O' Fluck i though she had laser treatment to remove that. :oops:
  13. No matter how much i've tried to say 'yes, i would' it just won't come out....
    Can't get the cankle image out of my head.
    Still, at least sh'e got her personality.... :?
  14. Nah just think of the tit w@ank on that, and I bet she be happy to swallow if she swallows squirrels
  15. Oh thats just great Drone_pilot.... Arm and leg less and now you want me to go fugging blind ??