Hope For Maddy?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Arte_et_Marte, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. These kidnapped lasses do pop up from time to time.

Here is another one from California reported on AOL News.

A missing California girl who was abducted from her foster family six years ago was found safe in a home in Phoenix, police said.

The girl, now 7, was a toddler when three of her biological aunts allegedly kidnapped her from a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Norwalk, Calif., in 2003 during a custodial visit.

On Wednesday, police said they found her in Phoenix, where a woman tried to hide the girl in the bathroom shower under clothes and blankets, The Arizona Republic reported. The girl was apparently not related to anyone in the home.

Full story.
    Kidnapped California Girl Missing for 6 Years Found Safe in Phoenix

2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I fear that only Jesus, or possibly Victor Frankenstein on a good day, oculd do anything for Maddy now.

That, or we could persuade MDN to finally let her out.

3. It would be nice to think so, but I agree with OldSnowy. Family / parental abductions are very different from stranger abductions as far as the outcome generally goes. And even the whacked-out loony brigade only allege that the McCanns covered up Maddy's death by faking the abduction rather than one of her relatives making off with her.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the cynic in me wonders if the parents want her to be found??

after all, they'd have no excuse for swanning round the globe on permanent holiday then being entertained by the likes of the pope.

5. If only Gerry & Kate had decided to stay in and get a home delivery none of this would have happened. Crap parenting skills.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

crap taste in pizza too.

Domino's sucks.

7. Maddy who?

8. Suck's what? Where are we anyway, in America? :)

9. Surely the reason they visited the pope since he's the expert on dangerous paedos ?

• Like Like x 2
  10. in all honesty, if it was my daughter, I'd rather she was dead! The alternative, being kept captive, possibly raped or abused repeatedly just doesn't bear thinking about. She'd be so badly broken psychologically it'd be horrific!

• Like Like x 1
  11. No. I think her parents have stashed the body in a nice hidey-hole.

12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Fat chance of that, apparently she makes a very servicable lampshade from all accounts.

13. Hope for Maddy?

None, sorry. Big difference between her and those girls kidnapped in America is that they were kidnapped and she is taking a dirt nap.
    Meanwhile her "parents" get to swan into the Vatican like they do not have blood on their hands.

Tam

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe they were offering her up to the Catholic church as a play thing. They forgot one vital thing in that the Catholic church are only interested in little boys!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Attached Files: