Hopalong Mills-McCartney to star in dance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldbaldy, Feb 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. HAHAHA!!!

HAHA!!

HA!

3. It would be more entertaining if they cut one leg off all of the "celebrities", just to level the playing field.

And the spare limbs could be used to feed the hordes of tooled up grizzlies who'd attracted by the smell of blood.

NURSE!

4. Does this count as dancing?

[​IMG]

5. I would pay good money to see that, especially if she performs a high kick, sending her peg into the audience. This has the makings of the funniest piece of televisual entertainment you may ever see.

6. Apparently she needs a drink first. Infact she has to be legless!!!!

7. I'll wager that the "Hokey Kokey" is off the menu.

8. Doing the Can-Can would be superb!!!! :thumright:

9. Shouldn't that be Can't Can't :confused:

10. I'd love to see her face when some showbizzy type tells her to "Break a Leg" before its her turn.

What if it comes off during a twirl, are they going to need perspex to protect the audience like Robot Wars?

I'm deffo making a date in front of the TV for that. See if they can get Steven Hawking and Helen Keller for the Cha Cha!

11. surely it would be the Can't Can...or just Can??

12. She has grown a new one fron her DNA, it's amazing what doctors can do with the right funding.
    And she has a new set of nail clippers.

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

14. for the slow number how about "Wide eyed and legless " by Andy Fairweather-low?

15. I've heard that if the media career and divorce settlement go well, she's gonna treat herself to a new plane.............

although she plans to stick with immac for the other leg!!!