Hooters Girls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Why dont we have girls like this working in McDonalds or the like instead of some spotty,anorexic waif! :?

Attached Files:

2. Shame all we have are fat chavs with greasy faces.....
  3. What are you talking about? That IS my local McD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. When in the US recently, I insisted that my hosts took me to their local branch of Hooters. 8O They'll have someone's eye out you know
  5. Remember this hottie from Big daddy that used to be a Hooters girl?

Attached Files:

6. Off to the States next week, so i will certainly be tracking down the local Hooters :):) just for research you understand, oh and to buy another T shirt. :)

Edited because i used my elbows to type. :)
  7. Try Nottingham !!
  8. Been to Nottingham, in fact spent 3 years there, nice place but would rather go to the States.

9. Point taken
  10. The Hooters there isn't that bad at all!!!
  11. I think there must be something in the water over there, or something in the recruiting posters, munters need not apply.

12. Did someone ask for Hooters?

13. I like Hooters. I haven't been to the states for a while (if I want to be fingerprinted I'll commit a recordable offence, thanks), so I hope it's as tacky as ever. Good to seem them supporting their brave boys abroad!

14. You can even fly Hooters now!
  15. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The one on the left looks like she's disgusted at the bird on the right snorting back a greenie to gob in the jug. Or am I reading too much into that?