Hooray! Free Sex for Soldiers is Back

:D Or so it would seem to the spooks:

I spent 22 years hanging around foreign girls praying this would happen, "Tell me Private Western, how many times a week to you sweep the MT?

Beware honeytrap spies, British troops are warned as MoD steps up espionage offensive

Soldiers have been issued with a warning they may be targeted by ‘honeytraps’ trying to spy on Britain.
A secret document sent to all troops by the Ministry of Defence instructs them to call military intelligence immediately if they are involved in ‘casual contact’ with people from countries such as China, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
The document also warns soldiers there is likely to be an upsurge in espionage activities in the run-up to the 2012 Olympics in London.
Last summer, it was disclosed that a senior aide close to Gordon Brown had become a suspected victim of a ‘honeytrap’ operation by Chinese intelligence agents.
The aide had his BlackBerry stolen after being picked up by a Chinese woman who had approached him in a Shanghai hotel nightclub.
The MoD document – marked ‘Espionage’ – says: ‘It is estimated that at least 20 foreign intelligence services are operating to some degree against UK interests. Of greatest concern are the Russians and Chinese.’

western said:

I spent 22 years hanging around foreign girls praying this would happen, "Tell me Private Western, how many times a week to you sweep the MT?

Beware honeytrap spies, British troops are warned as MoD steps up espionage offensive

Soldiers have been issued with a warning they may be targeted by ‘honeytraps’ trying to spy on Britain.
A secret document sent to all troops by the Ministry of Defence instructs them to call military intelligence immediately if they are involved in ‘casual contact’ with people from countries such as China, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Just official proof western that what ordinarily we have considered to be SCH munters prowling and closing in on armed forces pers, is in fact a state sponsored campaign to exploit our weak points.

I feel so used. :D

They claim that the Olympics will see a rise in attempts to subvert Tommy Atkins.

The cynic in me thinks that a lot of people in MOD are trying to blag free tickets and hospitality while the 'observe' the crowds.

Oh and how much did it cost to circulate this piece of tat?

The document also warns soldiers there is likely to be an upsurge in espionage activities in the run-up to the 2012 Olympics in London.
Last summer, it was disclosed that a senior aide close to Gordon Brown had become a suspected victim of a ‘honeytrap’ operation by Chinese intelligence agents.
The aide had his BlackBerry stolen after being picked up by a Chinese woman who had approached him in a Shanghai hotel nightclub.
The MoD document – marked ‘Espionage’ – says: ‘It is estimated that at least 20 foreign intelligence services are operating to some degree against UK interests. Of greatest concern are the Russians and Chinese.’
My bold

Is that what Labour are calling brothels now?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The-Goose said:
I stood for half an hour in a pvc thong, in the hotel lobby. No-one approaced me - where did I go wrong?
You had the thong on back to front:oops:

The stealing of the Blackberry probably had more to do with him being ripped off by a whore than espionage. Makes a handy cover story, though. I'd try it myself but the Jade Dream is a lot harder to fool than the British Intelligence Services are, obviously.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
western said:

my bold. A 'Secret' document? Really. I think not.

The-Goose said:
I stood for half an hour in a pvc thong, in the hotel lobby. No-one approaced me - where did I go wrong?
Next time, the postcode would be good. That was a waste of four hours fruitless searching, the "big hotel near Heathrow" :D

ABrighter2006 said:
western said:

Just official proof western that what ordinarily we have considered to be SCH munters prowling and closing in on armed forces pers, is in fact a state sponsored campaign to exploit our weak points.

I feel so used. :D
But in a good way! :D :D

If they're so worried about espionage, should'nt they concentrating on laptops rather than lap-dances? :wink:

FFS, why bother seducing squaddies; just follow any bloke you see leaving the MoD carrying a laptop, until he leaves it in a train/car/pub... :roll:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's hard to avoid contact with women from Ukraine, Serbia etc. They all work for Avenance here. Or, in the documents office. Or anywhere else on camp. And don't get me started on car boot sales!

They worked out that you were too ugly for a Russian chick.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have not had my copy of this secret document sent to all troops - or have I?

western said:

:? :? :?

Where does this story come from? The 'senior aide' to Broon who lost his Blackberry in a Shanghai nightspot was revealed in Jan 2008 and his name is known to me because I looked it up on the internet.

He got pished at a party full of hacks and was robbed in, er, dubious circumstances.

Hardly a new story and hardly a cue for the MoD to 'beef up' its Honey Trap Precautions just now unless the Ministry has absolutely nothing better to do than scrape after desperate memos from Number 10.

Nightrained said:
Hmmm I've yet to recieve this secret document.
Meester Nightrained, go on, you can tell me (who iz lufly ladee) and zen I give you nice, how you say, hanky panky?

Lits

(the only way I'm going to get free sex at the moment....) :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whit_RE The NAAFI Bar 70
shortfuse The NAAFI Bar 19
MrPVRd Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2