Hooray! Free Sex for Soldiers is Back

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by western, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D Or so it would seem to the spooks:

I spent 22 years hanging around foreign girls praying this would happen, "Tell me Private Western, how many times a week to you sweep the MT?

2. Just official proof western that what ordinarily we have considered to be SCH munters prowling and closing in on armed forces pers, is in fact a state sponsored campaign to exploit our weak points.

I feel so used. :D
  3. They claim that the Olympics will see a rise in attempts to subvert Tommy Atkins.

The cynic in me thinks that a lot of people in MOD are trying to blag free tickets and hospitality while the 'observe' the crowds.

Oh and how much did it cost to circulate this piece of tat?
  4. My bold

Is that what Labour are calling brothels now?
  5. I stood for half an hour in a pvc thong, in the hotel lobby. No-one approaced me - where did I go wrong?
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You had the thong on back to front:oops:
  7. The stealing of the Blackberry probably had more to do with him being ripped off by a whore than espionage. Makes a handy cover story, though. I'd try it myself but the Jade Dream is a lot harder to fool than the British Intelligence Services are, obviously.
  8. my bold. A 'Secret' document? Really. I think not.
  9. Next time, the postcode would be good. That was a waste of four hours fruitless searching, the "big hotel near Heathrow" :D
  10. But in a good way! :D :D
  11. If they're so worried about espionage, should'nt they concentrating on laptops rather than lap-dances? :wink:

FFS, why bother seducing squaddies; just follow any bloke you see leaving the MoD carrying a laptop, until he leaves it in a train/car/pub... :roll:
  12. :rofl:
  13. Hundreds of squaddies every day in BFG indulge in close contact with wimmin from Russia....
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It's hard to avoid contact with women from Ukraine, Serbia etc. They all work for Avenance here. Or, in the documents office. Or anywhere else on camp. And don't get me started on car boot sales!
  15. Hmmm I've yet to recieve this secret document.