Hoorah!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Wija, Mar 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there any chance of combining the Skynet, Skynet Slightly Delayed, Skynet Delayed, Skynet No Longer Delayed, Skynet Delay Over and other associated Skynet threads into one big Skynet thread?

Just a thought.

2. Techno thicko here.

Does it have cricket on it ?

Will it cost much ?

Is it part of Murdoch's empire ? If so, I don't want it - I don't approve of Republicans

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I was thinking of sharpening my pencils and letting you all know about it. Oh no its dull as dullness and nobody cares. Bit like skynet really.

4. They obviously used the parallel parking module from its predecessor Skynet 4.

5. When will it become self aware and launch a pre-emptive strike on the Russians?

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

To the bunkers everyone!!!

I think I'm going to look up the old chicken and egg thing regarding Skynet.

Was the MOD first, or was Arnie first with the name?

edited to add: OMFG!!! Skynet was thought of in the 70's. Methinks there are serious issues with Opsec if they can make a film years later predicting how this system, when it reaches maturity is going to try and kill us all!

We need a 'D' notice on this baby.

7. conspiracy theory time then, or maybe hollywood should swap roles with the MOD, the results could be quite amusing , Hollywood budgets probably give the troops decent kit, ( and it'll all be over in 120 mins )and the MOD comes out with saving Private Ryan !

WW

8. But then the locations will suddenly change and the average height of a Guardsman will be brought down to five foot fcuk all just so Tom Cruise can be in the film.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Will the MOD re-write history too then, to show how it was actually the septics who won everything?

10. Of course.

How they liberated Paris in WWII.

Paris, Texas.