Hoorah!

Is there any chance of combining the Skynet, Skynet Slightly Delayed, Skynet Delayed, Skynet No Longer Delayed, Skynet Delay Over and other associated Skynet threads into one big Skynet thread?

Just a thought.

Techno thicko here.

Does it have cricket on it ?

Will it cost much ?

Is it part of Murdoch's empire ? If so, I don't want it - I don't approve of Republicans

I was thinking of sharpening my pencils and letting you all know about it. Oh no its dull as dullness and nobody cares. Bit like skynet really.

It will take around a week to settle into its final geostationary orbit.
They obviously used the parallel parking module from its predecessor Skynet 4.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
To the bunkers everyone!!!

I think I'm going to look up the old chicken and egg thing regarding Skynet.

Was the MOD first, or was Arnie first with the name?

edited to add: OMFG!!! Skynet was thought of in the 70's. Methinks there are serious issues with Opsec if they can make a film years later predicting how this system, when it reaches maturity is going to try and kill us all!

We need a 'D' notice on this baby.

conspiracy theory time then, or maybe hollywood should swap roles with the MOD, the results could be quite amusing , Hollywood budgets probably give the troops decent kit, ( and it'll all be over in 120 mins )and the MOD comes out with saving Private Ryan !

WW

wheelchairwarrier said:
conspiracy theory time then, or maybe hollywood should swap roles with the MOD, the results could be quite amusing , Hollywood budgets probably give the troops decent kit, ( and it'll all be over in 120 mins )and the MOD comes out with saving Private Ryan !

WW
But then the locations will suddenly change and the average height of a Guardsman will be brought down to five foot fcuk all just so Tom Cruise can be in the film.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
mistersoft said:
wheelchairwarrier said:

WW
But then the locations will suddenly change and the average height of a Guardsman will be brought down to five foot fcuk all just so Tom Cruise can be in the film.
Will the MOD re-write history too then, to show how it was actually the septics who won everything?

Of course.

How they liberated Paris in WWII.

Paris, Texas.