Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by kravchick2000, Oct 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just popped by to say give a good old pat on the back and hugs to my second favorite bunch of military folks.

I was a U.S. Marine bitch.

Semper Fidelis, Blokes and Birds!
  2. Oh are you that muscle bound wench? you know the one I mean body builder type. touch me!
  3. *pedant mode on*

Did you mean:

'I was a US Marine, Bitch'

'I was a US Marine bitch'

The two do have rather different meanings, but I suspect you weren't intending to suggest (as the latter does) that you were, for a period of time, used by the US Marine Corp as a sexual plaything. Of course the former isn't exactly going to ingratiate you to the ARRSE community.

*pedant mode off*

I wouldn't normally make this sort of point, but we need to know in which direction to take your imminent abuse.
  4. My imminent abuse is imminent. ;)

You can take whatever I say with a grain of sugar (salt causes high blood-pressure).

Rarely am I serious about anything. Hell, I'm a roleplaying geek.
    If I point at you and cut loose with a verbal string of epithets, understand that it's one grunt to another and there is NOTHING personal in it.

One of your mates on this board is Listy. Ask him about me.

Now, go drink yer green ale with a tea chaser and leave the coffee to the REAL fighters! :D

(If there's no coffee in the house, I get cranky)

P.S. No bodybuilding here. 125 pounds (almost 9 Stone) of solid muscle with a black belt in Krav Maga. Any takers? :p
  5. Any photos? :wink:
  6. Wouldn't you like to know? ;)
  7. Yes we would thats why WH asked the effing question.
  8. Hello Hello Hello
  9. And there is still no answer to the Question?????
  10. Ok, yes. I have pics. There's your answer. :p
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Well go and look at them, and stop poulting the gallery with your insane drivel.
  12. Try to be nice to some blokes....
  13. but they're not nice blokes, so they wont be nice.
  14. Good point, gado.

Gremlin, is there a law in the UK that says you HAVE to read everything ever posted? I thought not.

If this posting drives you crazy, don't read it. I'm trying to be nice to my brothers and sisters in arms. We all share a "quality" that most people on this fracked-out planet don't.
  15. You fucking dull septic retard.

What the fuck is 'Krav Mara'?? Some sort of Irish folk dancing?