Hoopla stalls closed after mong-baiting!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taz_786, Oct 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, who was it?

Confess and you shall be absolved!
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

mmmmm, I can foresee a long thread with MANY ideas for making cash out of mongs appearing.

Pay £10 to catch the red helium-filled laboon before it disappears. If you win, you get to have a ithecleme.
  3. It would be better to give them a laboon as a prize, and watch them try to get said ithecleme somewhere near there mouth.

Edited for spastic fingers. :oops:
  4. And then have a sideline taking bets on how much would land in the mouth, how much on the clothes and how much of an eppy they throw when a seagull nips off with the rest.
  5. Oh, too easy! A little science needs to be applied here for some real fun. First, peel a red condom over an empty wafer cone. Remove the base of the cone and inflate condom with helium through it. Next fill cone with Mr Whippy through same channel and knot condom tightly. Voila! Laboon and ithkleem in one, and so elusive if there is a slip between recieving the tenner for same and handing it over!!!

Even if mong manages to grab it before it sails off, it's worth giving a fiver back for what happens next. Either world-class tantrum as ithkleem proves to be unlickable, or, in smarter cases, tears and frustration as laboon is burst, only to cover mong in Mr Whippy and bits of wafer.
  6. I read somewhere recently that they will happily pay a fiver for a handful of grass. Can't remember where it was though... :twisted:
  7. Howard Marks' website maybe???!!!!
  8. Unacceptable. This is what politicians do.

9. What :?

Work out ways of how to p1ss mongs off, and make money out of it. :twisted:

If that's the case, then we've got some great polititions on here.
  10. Yes. Rather pales besides say some easily panicked retards getting fleeced of $750 Billion.

11. mong capital of the world so many hoops too few rings
  12. [/quote]

My bold.

If that's a genuine description of what the word hoopla means, then it seems the people running the stalls were doing just what they had advertised under the name...
  13. A doctor friend of mine told me that the best way to have fun with mongs is to tell them that they are not mong enough to recieve benefits....and a couple of days later that they were now mong enough to merit secure mental hospital....and....well, when you've got a hard job to do it breaks the monotony.