Hoon Rejects wounded "slur"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LostBoss, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4190931.stm

TCH is defending his record for visiting wounded troops......

This is from the BBC site

2. Reminds me - I am reliably informed that when TCH visited the troops in Afghanistan recently he turned up with two days' worth of stubble and looking like the camp tramp. He then fecked off with half an hour of his visit still to go. Apparently without cracking any jokes!!!

Guarantee the blokes were all shaved, stood to attention and turned out as best they could. Doesn't respect work both ways? Usless, spineless drivelling baffoon that he is.
  3. Can't but agree with Taddy badger, TCH is a disgrace. He has absolutely no concept of what the Army has to put up with and more importeantly, he does not seem to care.

I would love the chance to see him out on the streets of Iraq in a fire-fight...Ideally in civvies, a tea-towel round his head, clutching an RPG and with a few Warriors closing in on him.

Any volenteers to be my gunner?
  4. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

oooh! mememememe!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  5. can't you just chase him till he's exhasted and then squish (':twisted:').
    I belive I've just invented a new bloodsport
  6. BLiar got some flak in the commons the other day. Some backbencher asked why the PM had enough time to write to Ozzy Osbourne after falling off his quad bike but neither he nor any member of his cabinet had time to write to the families of the men and women killed in action on TELIC.

Nuff said.