Hoon falls asleep on the job, while others do not.....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jul 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AAAHH poor Buff!!!
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his matress
  2. Rather more than usual I'd have said.

3. No Sh*t! I wonder if he dribbled?
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I never cease to be amazed by just how little respect for the forces these New Labour cretins can show. I note that he has failed to apologise, leaving it up to some MoD media type to blame it on jet-lag.
  5. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The PWRR, I believe, have been bumped almost every day for 67 consecutive days. Surely a briefing informing you, as SoS for Defence, of that and the risks the soldiers are taking daily is wirthy of your undivided attention.

Then again, what does Hoon care, the forces are notoriously "off-message" with the New Labour utopia where asylum seekers rights are more important than the safety of troops sent into battle to make Our Glorious Leader Bliar (all praise be upon him!) looks "Statesmanlike", and dragging us into the Euro-Rouble are more important than national sovreignty.
  6. He fell asleep while being briefed at Div HQ on Saif Sareea as well - useless feckin' tosser. I suspect he isn't actually interested in defence issues at all, just in the career of G Hoon.
  7. Perhaps he was trying out one of those new comfy chairs that the MoD have just spent millions on, and it got too comfy for him.
  8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. I still think he has some way to go to beat Fred Mulley falling asleep next to HM http://oliverkamm.typepad.com/blog/2004/03/worst_of_the_wo.html

Way to go Buff!!
  10. The man is an oxygen thief, a waste of rations, a sad slopey shouldered excuse for a minister

I sat and listened to him try and build rapport with some of the troops in Batus on a big force development exercise by saying.......

"I understand the military way of life and what you are going through..........my father was an Army Cadet instructor". TW*T

Shortly after that he earned the nickname seagull because he flys around sh*tting on everyone.................. :x

It was embarassing! Still, you can't polish a turd I suppose :twisted:
  11. I dont know :? it was Brig Kennett giving the brief :lol:
  12. Fair one
  13. Was he getting into training to join the fire service? :oops: :oops: :oops: