Hoon announces more deployments

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 6, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how the hell is this going to happen, are they looking ahead in the fact that their may be splinter groups in the UK that may cause the country to go into turmoil with chemical threats??

2. CAlled full mobilisation of the TA for CCRF duties.......

3. I heard that he intends to mobilise the CCF and use them to guard bases in Germany :eek:.

The worrying news from the article is that we seem to be deploying the whole of the RAF to the Gulf - just who is left back in the UK at a time when the airborne asymetric threat is high? :mad:

It is also striking that the US has more aircraft on one of its carrier groups than we have in the whole of the RAF ::)!

4. Can anyone tell me what the fcuk a Hoon is?

I've looked everywhere, and it makes no sense

5. Kia Ora,
    Toptotty you did not check your handy New Zealand English phrase book.
    Here in the antipodes (or at least in NZ I can't talk for the Aussies) a hoon is what we call a 'boy racer', 'road hog' or similar dangerous driver
    Why the UK has a boy racer driving The Min of Defence is beyond me-it sounds dodgy and will only end up with skid marks and a nasty accidents all round  ;D

6. can also be refered to as buffy ie buf hoon