Hooligans...

Taz_786 said:
delberto said:
A bloke gets pissed and attends a football match, stands up and then gets ejected. The same bloke then has his passport confiscated whilst the world cup is on. Human Rights ?
You give someone a dig outside a boozer on a friday night the old bill cart you away, but if the victim doesn't want to press charges you get off with a caution, do the same on a match day you are looking at doing time...

you ever been to a football match ?

Football Supporters, the most oppressed people in our "free country". They wouldn't dare treat muslims as bad.
oi geeza wot firm u run wiv then?
Look at his avatar. Having been going to Chelsea since the late 70s I have witnessed various forms of fisticuffs. Trouble is, its never going to go away. Add several thousand drunk(ish) vocal blokes , a bit of pride in your team & a big sense of "oneupmanship" & there will be sparks flying. Football used to be the last great male bastion. Where blokes could go laugh & even cry & nobody would look down at you for doing so. I,m not advocating footy violence but just feel once again the media blow it all out of proportion. Most offs nowadays happen well away from the ground , involve a handfull of old school terrace punchers & is over & done with in a few minutes. Its when these handfull link up under the England flag it only becomes a "bit" of a problem. Even then its the media what turns it into a big problem.

LT.

so the English are ashamed to be British!!!! The rest of Britain is ashamed of England football supporters.....And yes, I am British (Scot). People can rant on and on about the World Cup this year, but alas it happens everywhere England go on major Championships. Woe betide any Foreign fans that taunt English fans. Drunken, hate filled animals are those that give the English a bad name... in fairness most are law abiding human beings, and those not filling this category should be banned from football stadiums around the world. Sometimes it is worth not qualifying for these tournments (and we Scots are good at that), because the hooigans spoil it for everyone.....

chimp503 said:
world cup - "singing ww11 songs just shows you 5.56mm that you don't even have a clue about football - if you don't like football - you have know interest in football or if your whole football thing is taken from the Daily sport or mirror then don't embarrass yourselves by posting on this thread.

When did WW11 happen?? Did I miss the other 9?

This thread has nothing to do with 'liking football', the topic is HOOLIGANS. Ultimately Hooligans are criminals. Criminals should be hung.

Dumb Cnut.

Depends on where they come from.

England Hooligans,fantastic chaps much maligned by the world press.Always being egged on by lesser European wannabee Hooligans.

German Hooligans,wretched makebelieve sieg heiling idiots with lots of nazi tattoo's.Couldn't fight their way into a under 8's comprehensive school match parents on the sidelines fraccas.Tossers

Cloggies,only any good when they are pissed,and then spend all their time singing and snogging each other.Always high on drugs and homosexual sex

Frenchies.....urgggh.F**k all to say.Southeners are knife lovers.

Italians,only good for spitting and pinching your arrse.Tend to look lovingly on the krauts.

The thing about England Hooligans is your generally trying to hit all the above ba**ards on the back as they always seem to be running away.Generally in the direction of the protection offered by their wonderfull police forces.

Turks......Leave em alone,you might end up dead.

All the above is true to the best of my knowledge.

You have to know and like football to understand what the Hooligan thing is about within football - Hooligans can be found in every walk of life - it just happens to be attached to footaball and England alike.

No1cares - obviously, England fans get into scrapes - WHY - I will tell you - we are loud and proud and mainly drunk - ALL foreign football supporters think that we are an easy target because England will ultimatley get the blame for past indescrections that I hold my hand up has been England's fault, but not now. The ultimate for a foreign hooligan is to say they have had a fight with an English fan - Nothing can be done to stop that but put this scenerio into action - YOU and your prawn sharing sandwich brigade are watching a match and someone has a pop at you - you have two choices - you walk away (in the mean time you are battered) or you fight and don't get battered. who is the dumb Cnut now????????????

If loud and proud and being drunk is a criminal offence then most of the male adult population in the UK would all be banged up by now.

I have no love for Hooligans in any form as they have spoilt my world cup more times than I care to think about, but those hooligans from England have spoilt 2 World cups for me, Turkish, French, German Tunisian, Greek and Italians have ruined more.

chimp503 said:
You have to know and like football to understand what the Hooligan thing is about within football - Hooligans can be found in every walk of life - it just happens to be attached to footaball and England alike.

No1cares - obviously, England fans get into scrapes - WHY - I will tell you - we are loud and proud and mainly drunk - ALL foreign football supporters think that we are an easy target because England will ultimatley get the blame for past indescrections that I hold my hand up has been England's fault, but not now. The ultimate for a foreign hooligan is to say they have had a fight with an English fan - Nothing can be done to stop that but put this scenerio into action - YOU and your prawn sharing sandwich brigade are watching a match and someone has a pop at you - you have two choices - you walk away (in the mean time you are battered) or you fight and don't get battered. who is the dumb Cnut now????????????

If loud and proud and being drunk is a criminal offence then most of the male adult population in the UK would all be banged up by now.

I have no love for Hooligans in any form as they have spoilt my world cup more times than I care to think about, but those hooligans from England have spoilt 2 World cups for me, Turkish, French, German Tunisian, Greek and Italians have ruined more.
I don't think you can finger the blame on anyone every naton is to blame equally however the English to take it a step too far, I can guarantee far more English hooligans travelled to the World Cup intent on causing trouble than any other nation (excluding the hosts).

Ronnie8781 said:
chimp503 said:

I don't think you can finger the blame on anyone every naton is to blame equally however the English to take it a step too far, I can guarantee far more English hooligans travelled to the World Cup intent on causing trouble than any other nation (excluding the hosts).
Absoloutly, You hit the nail on the head Ronnie - the reason so many hooligans is because England have by far the largest following in the world - so Germany aside you would expect there to be a greater number than most countries.

Ah well, Chimp. I suppose the Millwall games I've been to don't count as being in a real stadium then.

I might be English on paper, born in England, English parents, only lived in England. But what's wrong with me supporting the team from which I have relatives from? I am not 100% English going back to the beginning of time, so what if I want to chose a team from which my roots come from?

ING-ER-LUND, ING-ER-LUND, ING-ER-LUND!

IIIIIIING-GERRR-LUNDDDD!

chimp503 said:
Listen - after 25 years of watching Bristol - there is nothing more fun than watching England, both teams are over-rated and both constantly let you down - its like home from home

But could be worse I could be a Swindle fan
A Bristol Shitty fan ehh!!!!

Forks - You said it not me...........

Now over to you - Mad Moriarty - A Bristol Shitty fan eh!!!!! Now please dont be so offensive to my team - I am currently living in Holland and will have to subject myself to 1.5 hrs of Skysports.com looking at the scores as they float in - City do not win two games in a row at the start of the season so my evening is going to be a bad one,

Back to Hooligans - Another issue is mistaken pride - The past climate was "we are the best" so lets fight about it - The current climate is "we are hated by everyone" so lets fight about it - its a lose lose situation

chimp503 said:
Forks - You said it not me...........

Now over to you - Mad Moriarty - A Bristol Shitty fan eh!!!!! Now please dont be so offensive to my team - I am currently living in Holland and will have to subject myself to 1.5 hrs of Skysports.com looking at the scores as they float in - City do not win two games in a row at the start of the season so my evening is going to be a bad one,
I suppose its better than being a Gashead!!!

chimp503 said:
Listen - after 25 years of watching Bristol - there is nothing more fun than watching England, both teams are over-rated and both constantly let you down - its like home from home

But could be worse I could be a Swindle fan
I saw a forum for the Swindon crew called the " Swindon Active Service"!!!

I still cannot stop laughing :D

The only active service Swindle have seen is running to join the Unemployment benefit line on a Thursday morning

chimp503 said:
FORKS - YOU ARE A WAN*KER - You are obviously either a wind up merchant (Welsh or Scottish) or just a Wa*nker - look at what you wrote and as a football fan take yourself outside and have a word

What a Wakner you are - another so called football fan who has never been inside a stadium in his life - if you had you would not dream of wearing another teams shirt.

All I get from here is people sounding off who think they are so big putting down other people without no proper knowledge.

I have been to the last 5 world cups and the same European championships and YES there are hooligans but these are the same blokes (like you fukcing lot) who go out on a weekend end get tossed up and have a fight and then blame it on the drink (I am a good boy really officer)

This world cup was corrupted by drunks not hooligans - singing "one german bomber" was highly offensive and embarrasing and spoilt my world cup - "singing ww11 songs just shows you 5.56mm that you don't even have a clue about football - you read your pathetic little SUN every day and believe every little word - suprised you can read - wakner!!!
Hopefully that is my rant over - apart from if you don't like football - you have know interest in football or if your whole football thing is taken from the Daily sport or mirror then don't embarrass yourselves by posting on this thread.
An Army cadet (14/15 yo) has posted quite a well constructed thread, given his age, to try initiate a little debate...

And I think you'll find his reference was taken from the BBC - not quite the tabloids.

chimp503 said:
FORKS - YOU ARE A WAN*KER - You are obviously either a wind up merchant (Welsh or Scottish) or just a Wa*nker - look at what you wrote and as a football fan take yourself outside and have a word

What a Wakner you are - another so called football fan who has never been inside a stadium in his life - if you had you would not dream of wearing another teams shirt.

All I get from here is people sounding off who think they are so big putting down other people without no proper knowledge.

I have been to the last 5 world cups and the same European championships and YES there are hooligans but these are the same blokes (like you fukcing lot) who go out on a weekend end get tossed up and have a fight and then blame it on the drink (I am a good boy really officer)

This world cup was corrupted by drunks not hooligans - singing "one german bomber" was highly offensive and embarrasing and spoilt my world cup - "singing ww11 songs just shows you 5.56mm that you don't even have a clue about football - you read your pathetic little SUN every day and believe every little word - suprised you can read - wakner!!!

Hopefully that is my rant over - apart from if you don't like football - you have know interest in football or if your whole football thing is taken from the Daily sport or mirror then don't embarrass yourselves by posting on this thread.
Mate, you are going to have a fit with all that rage cooped inside! The bit you castigate 5.56mm for was actually a direct quote from the BBC. So before you go apoplectic with rage, just have a breather and take a chill pill.

I bet you drink lots of beer and have a very red face LOL !

PS.
without no proper knowledge
- do you mean like wot you 'ave!! LOL talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Oooh and I do like a prawn sandwich before you ask . :D

we had some tossers smash up a bar in brighton they were all so called brighton fans all in there 30s and 40s had jobs etc and unfortunatly some of them had managed to breed :(
none of them had been to the match though

I remember well went it all went off outside the New Den during the play off against Birmingham in 2002.

The initial trouble was not started by Millwall fans inside the ground but by idiots who were outside at the time. The time we all got out the riot plod had boxed us in and away from the frontline!. Alot of the missiles were coming from the housing estate in Verney Road just across from the The New Den.

All the riot vans had massed along Ilderton Road to try and shield the Brummy supporters back to the train station at South Bermondsey.

Off course at my vantage point the die hard Millwall storm troopers broke through police lines and the riot began.

The most difficult situation for the riot plod was that they were being drawn into a housing estate most of them did not know!.

Forks said:
Taz_786 said:
Made me ashamed to be British watching some of those England 'fans' in action.
Yep, me too. I actually wore another teams colours during the WC because of my dislike of the England thugs.
How pathetic......did it make you feel better? did people stop in the street and say.....

"ahh look, he must be ashamed of England fans, he is wearing another teams colours"

Knob

My dad was haveing a conversation with a German lady in the 1960s, I can't give you the text of the conversation verbatim, but this would be pretty much it.

German Lady:
Only the bad Jews were dealt with by the [ Third ] Reich.

My Dad:
You mean by "bad Jews" including German Jewish soldiers that had fought for the Kaiser and Fatherland in the Imperial German Army in the front line during World War 1?
end of conversation

http://people.sinclair.edu/thomasmartin/knights/

Well maybe British football supporters making reference to World War 2 upsets the Germans, well sorry hard luck, they [ the Germans ] started it!

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Mind you it makes your pre match beer taste a whole lot better if you've been in a bit of a barney with the other mob.Always looked forward to the dortmund v shalke games.Opposing mob from 32 ra,who supported shalke(shize 04) always were available with their bosche chums like we of 5ra were with our bvb chums.Good p**s ups in the battery bars after,all chums again,lovely.

Come on lads you have to admit a bit of footy hooliganism was good fun at the time,grown up now,but it was f**king tremendous.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N The Intelligence Cell 14
moving-target-survivor The NAAFI Bar 7
C The NAAFI Bar 1