Hooker from The Land of Dogging and Onions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arclight999, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes the citroen boxter is a great van as for the hag a tonne 50 to smash her back doors in?

no ta she would have to pay me 200

2. What do you get for 150 with a Dominatrix? does she just knock the sh1te out you for an hour?

3. I imagine the next do in the Officers' Mess might be a bit of giggle :D

4. is it gen? Does her hubby work at the sands?

5. Oh please. Women don't have the strength nor the stamina to do that. It's against the laws of nature. You might get one slap on the wrist and an hour of nagging about her breaking a nail and how her high heeled boots are killing her feet.

6. So in fact you are paying £150 to be married for an hour? :D

7. It's an ingenius use of a transit van, if all the hotels are booked up.

Could be a mobile dungeon!!!

8. What the fick is "Adult baby Minding"? at £150 p/h surely it would be cheaper to get a family friends teenage daughter to baby sit at £7 p/h?
    If she is baby sitting all she will do is raid you fridge for munch, drink your booze and spend all the time "baby sitting" on the phone to her friends at your expense ....... and you have to give her £150!

I'm in the wrong line of business!

Also noticed she is will to receive rimming but not will to reciprocate the favour! What a slut!

I'll be writing to my MP about this.

9. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly you lot come up with the goods! Some better pictures of her on the site. Even more of a fcking munter than I first thought. Still I would slip her a fatty but i'm not too choosey.

10. This is absolutely disgraceful. After logging into her personal website (for research purposes, obviously) it is apparent she has a drink and drive problem. Most of the reports referred to her downing at least a couple of glasses of wine pre and post sessions. Has she no shame? I just hope she doesn't bump into me while I am out on the road. There again.......

11. And here's a fan of her brand of fun:

Spanked Brigadier

"TORTURE queen Leigh Gordon yesterday revealed kinky Brigadier Ian Talbot constantly blabbed to her about his top secret work.

She said the bondage-barmy officer who spent more than £100,000 on perverted sessions even revealed details of conversations with top Cabinet ministers."

100k - how do you explain that away to the Long Haired Chief of Staff? A tenner's hard enough....

And would you scuttle that haggard old trout tha he forked out 100k on? It would be a waste of a good wank.

12. Tattybadger, that's not the same bird? God, she is definitely rough! A tenner would be a waste of a good note.