hood on combat jacket

I recently had a hood and wooly cuffs added to a CS95 smock but im unsure of how to secure the hood and make it stay rolled up. anyone have any idea?
cheers

roll it nice and tight and get one of youre mates (if you got any) to staple it to the back of your neck... Alternatively use 6 inch nails and a hammer!
Does this now make you a new breed of Hoodie Soldier? Have you got a DPM Baseball cap to go underneath? Have you changed your military name to something like Pte Fiddy Pence? Do you still salute commisioned officers now or do you give them a "Big Up Westside" sign sir!

Marky5503 said:
roll it nice and tight and get one of youre mates (if you got any) to staple it to the back of your neck... Alternatively use 6 inch nails and a hammer!
Does this now make you a new breed of Hoodie Soldier? Have you got a DPM Baseball cap to go underneath? Have you changed your military name to something like Pte Fiddy Pence? Do you still salute commisioned officers now or do you give them a "Big Up Westside" sign sir!
ROFLMAO!!!

You have brought tears to my eyes!!

Yoyoyoyoyoyooyoyo - innit! :lol:

AbsoluteJEM said:
Marky5503 said:
ROFLMAO!!!

You have brought tears to my eyes!!

Yoyoyoyoyoyooyoyo - innit! :lol:
I know Im pathetic but I was laughing myself!!!
I just had a vision of a DPM Rapper in my head...Proper street soldiers like Innit!

I've always thought that the hooded combat jacket is the height of soldiering style.....perhaps along the lines of the glorious Zip-Its boot zippers; or the sewn in elastics above top of boot!!!!! Remember gentlemen looking good is all that counts!!

Latest Threads