Honours scandal overshadowed by new terrorism plot??????

Is it just me that finds it strange that when a scandal hits the government a new and captivating story will hit the headlines and divert's attention away from it. Me thinks that the Home Office pulled the terrorism plot from its magic hat just in time. I hope I'm wrong, but its all a bit too convenient.

Bit like burying bad news on 9-11 - was it done by a minor transport official working for Stephen Byers?

I`ve got my Tinfoil hat on
Hip hip hip Hooray
My Tinfoil hat will save me
from your mind destroying Ray

The taint of decaying badger will still remain in the woodshed of Government...like LIMA's tune though!

It's a coincidence. There are so few people willing to toe the Party line that you could fit them in a phone box....where they are now.....conspiring to delete emails!

OOMPALOOMPA said:
Is it just me that finds it strange that when a scandal hits the government a new and captivating story will hit the headlines and divert's attention away from it. Me thinks that the Home Office pulled the terrorism plot from its magic hat just in time. I hope I'm wrong, but its all a bit too convenient.
Are you a bit fcking simple?

If Blair is capable of suddenly ordering the police to arrest a gang of Muslims to divert attention from Levy, then why didn't he use these 'dark powers' to stop them from arresting Levy in the first place? :frustrated:

There will be a couple of middle level scapegoats and St Tony Of The Shining Teeth will sail into a nice cuddly job split between Rupert Murdoch, the EU and the United Nations, after all, that is where all those why have****ed up spend the rest if their working lives in overpaid positions where they can perpetuate their ignorance to the detriment and edification of the poor and underachieving.

Mister_Angry said:
OOMPALOOMPA said:

If Blair is capable of suddenly ordering the police to arrest a gang of Muslims to divert attention from Levy, then why didn't he use these 'dark powers' to stop them from arresting Levy in the first place? :frustrated:
Yes. It does seem to show the mentality of some people on this forum...

Never mind the honours [sic] scandal - I bet the civil serpants union was mightily pi$$ed off that they didn't get the media coverage they hoped for with their strike :)

SamCaine said:
Never mind the honours [sic] scandal - I bet the civil serpants union was mightily pi$$ed off that they didn't get the media coverage they hoped for with their strike :)
I was chuffed though, managed to get my Tax return in a day late!

Mister_Angry said:
OOMPALOOMPA said:

He and the police may very well work in concert to fool the public with stage managed terrorist arrests but Blair can't stop the investigation of himself by the police because his interests and the police forces now diverge and indeed it looks like a bit of a turf war is going on now as well as a crimminal investigation.
Get it now mr Angry?

SLRboy said:
Mister_Angry said:
OOMPALOOMPA said:

He and the police may very well work in concert to fool the public with stage managed terrorist arrests but Blair can't stop the investigation of himself by the police because his interests and the police forces now diverge and indeed it looks like a bit of a turf war is going on now as well as a crimminal investigation.
Get it now mr Angry?
B'lair "What you know of some terrorists that are going to kill some squaddy?"

Police "Yes, when shall we arrest them?"

B'lair "Well just hang on a minute, or couple of weeks, untill I have something to hide"

Police "But they are going to do it very soon"

B'lair "Well just arrest them now anyway, I always have something to hide"

How long do you think they (Police) held onto it then?

Brads_REME said:
SLRboy said:
Mister_Angry said:
OOMPALOOMPA said:

Get it now mr Angry?

B'lair "Well just hang on a minute, or couple of weeks, untill I have something to hide"

I was right with you up until this point...

It could have been months, what's disproportionate danger to a British Soldier when compared to the 'legacy' of the Great Leader?

(That song's fablious! btw)

Brads_REME said:
SLRboy said:
Mister_Angry said:
OOMPALOOMPA said:

Get it now mr Angry?

I DIDN'T MENTION A SPECIFIC OCCASION ON WHICH THEY ACTED IN CONCERT DID I?
TANKS AT HEATHROW REMEMBER?

But unlike you I'll wait with curled lip for the trial of these so called be headers before passing judgement if you don't mind.
(now what if the charges are dropped through lack of in three months time eh? Thought about that did you?)