Honours List

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by PoisonDwarf, Jun 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few scaleys in this year's honours list (PDF at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/16_06_07_hons_dept.pdf), including the ex-Ops Offr of 2 Sigs. I wonder if he might break into a smile for a change! :D

Isn't it strange how long you have to do in the mob and how much work they generally have to do over and above the call of duty before getting recommended for MBE, but scumbag celebrities get it for just for being on telly. It makes me mad. Examples are that annoying bint June Sarpong getting MBE last year "for services to the entertainment industry" (eh?) and just about every member of the England football, rugby and cricket teams. These people seem to get it purely for doing their jobs and getting extremely well paid into the bargain.

Congratulations to all our RSIGNALS brethren who will be treading the boards at Buckingham Palace soon. (I bet you're scared to nick something :twisted: ).
  2. The guys and gals of 238 have already got all the good stuff!! :roll:

I mean allegely! :oops:
  3. Congratulations to "the Gringe" who was former 2SR, he must be content if not happy. A well deserved award for a busy couple of years.
  4. Not many OR's or TA compared to other corps
  5. A couple of good lads but one distinct brown nose!!
  6. One very very distinct brown nose, in fact, almost black!