Honour Killings, what a Joke!

This is why Integration is fundamental to multiracial societies, not Multiculturalism. Third world culture is abohrrant and adds nothing of value to Western society. If you want to live here you will behave in a civilised manner and leave your barbaric practices at home ... otherwise **** off
Exactly.The buzz word now, is 'cohesion' i.e around a set of cores value that we ALL agree to subscribe to. Multiculturalism led to a kind of moral relativism, a by product of which, was that minority values were hoisted onto the majority by a woolly thinking PC elite. A tyranny of a minority over the majority. Liberal DEMOCRACY ... My bleeding ARRSE!

Oh so you already know all about their way of life do you ?

Don`t you think your being a bit pre-judgemental & prejudiced ?

He`s not called Dewani by any chance too ?
That sounds like a petulant retort because I questioned 'wisdom' on another thread. tsk tsk!

I know enough about their way of life to know that women are second class citizens and that daughters are equal to nothing, that in a village in Iraq or Hindustan a daughter bringing 'shame' on the the head of the family, can make that family social pariahs if 'honour' is not upheld. The family's existence and livelihood is at stake. But thats Hindustan and Iraq you have no right to bring your 3000 year old customs to a modern society and expect others to fall in line with that barbaric way of thinking.

However my starting this thread wasnt about the rights and wrongs or even the existence of honour killings, we all know it goes on in the west too with immigrant families every now and then. The thread is about how they all, to a man, whine innocence when caught! if honour is at such stake, surely '' oooh I tired to spit on them and ran them over by mistake'' is a bit of a cowardly way to justify it!

As for being pre-judgemental and prejudiced. Well If I judge a man to be of less worth than an disease ridden animal because he would rather murder his offspring than face 'shame' in the community, then yes I am definitely pre-judgemental. And if my thinking that such men are cowards rather than men of honour is prejudiced then yes I am definitely prejudiced.

And what has Dewani got to do with it?

Oh so you already know all about their way of life do you ?

Don`t you think your being a bit pre-judgemental & prejudiced ?

He`s not called Dewani by any chance too ?
Yep - and racist. They are scumbags pure and simple - and your attempt at "their way of life" is pathetic. If they want their way of life how come they go westwards? Because their way of life is shite.

That sounds like a petulant retort because I questioned 'wisdom' on another thread. tsk tsk!

I know enough about their way of life to know that women are second class citizens and that daughters are equal to nothing, that in a village in Iraq or Hindustan a daughter bringing 'shame' on the the head of the family, can make that family social pariahs if 'honour' is not upheld. The family's existence and livelihood is at stake. But thats Hindustan and Iraq you have no right to bring your 3000 year old customs to a modern society and expect others to fall in line with that barbaric way of thinking.

However my starting this thread wasnt about the rights and wrongs or even the existence of honour killings, we all know it goes on in the west too with immigrant families every now and then. The thread is about how they all, to a man, whine innocence when caught! if honour is at such stake, surely '' oooh I tired to spit on them and ran them over by mistake'' is a bit of a cowardly way to justify it!

As for being pre-judgemental and prejudiced. Well If I judge a man to be of less worth than an disease ridden animal because he would rather murder his offspring than face 'shame' in the community, then yes I am definitely pre-judgemental. And if my thinking that such men are cowards rather than men of honour is prejudiced then yes I am definitely prejudiced.

And what has Dewani got to do with it?
Parag.1 How did you guess !
Parag.3 Quote, To a man, whine innocence when caught. Ran them over by mistake. Cowardly way to justify it.
All of this sounds a bit familiar & in character.

Parag.4 What has Dewani got to do with it ? You answered that question youtrself in Parag. 3 quotes above & did`nt realise it old boy !

Yep - and racist. They are scumbags pure and simple - and your attempt at "their way of life" is pathetic. If they want their way of life how come they go westwards? Because their way of life is shite.
Oh dear, that`s putting it rather succinctly !

I was having an ironic dig at geo7863 playing devil`s advocate with my opinion of Dewani.

Parag.1 How did you guess !
Parag.3 Quote, To a man, whine innocence when caught. Ran them over by mistake. Cowardly way to justify it.
All of this sounds a bit familiar & in character.

Parag.4 What has Dewani got to do with it ? You answered that question youtrself in Parag. 3 quotes above & did`nt realise it old boy !
Has pretentiousness got 2 or 3 S's normally?

One thought that struck me while CMD was complaining about mainstream muslim groups being slow to condemn Islamic extremism was - where are all the Wimmins' groups that we have all had to put with in the past?

Islam must be the World's biggest oppressor of the sisterhood, so why aren't they setting Greenham Common style camps up outside mosques and embassies then?

You'd think they would be spitting over the whole concept but there hasn't been so much as a peep from them that I have noticed anyway.

One thought that struck me while CMD was complaining about mainstream muslim groups being slow to condemn Islamic extremism was - where are all the Wimmins' groups that we have all had to put with in the past?

Islam must be the World's biggest oppressor of the sisterhood, so why aren't they setting Greenham Common style camps up outside mosques and embassies then?

Very good ! What a great idea, that should do their nut in. Best get Harriet Harman involved to wind them up & point them in the right direction then. Funding them would probably be more effective than the security services.

Oh dear, that`s putting it rather succinctly !

I was having an ironic dig at geo7863 playing devil`s advocate with my opinion of Dewani.
OK OK I'll concede that on my boarding the outrage bus I didnt notice the sign that says 'Devils advocates to the back please'. Didnt notice you sat back there...touche for you methinks :-D

Very good ! What a great idea, that should do their nut in. Best get Harriet Harman involved to wind them up & point them in the right direction then. Funding them would probably be more effective than the security services.
mmm wonder what the Islamic extremists would think of the sight of Milly Tant's fat hairy arse outside their Mosque as she defecates 'al fresco'

Many a young sapper traumatised by that sight at Molesworth in the early 80's when trying to erect Dannert coil fencing against the englightened wimmin!

mmm wonder what the Islamic extremists would think of the sight of Milly Tant's fat hairy arse outside their Mosque as she defecates 'al fresco'
Well having seen the longdrop bogs, full body covering for women and "cultural" ways of their toilette I don't think this would phase them in the least.

You'd think they would be spitting over the whole concept but there hasn't been so much as a peep from them that I have noticed anyway.
Its a bit like all the animal rights nutters, bomb a lab that uses animals to test life saving drugs but strangely absent around halal slaughter houses! :-(

He deserves to get life for taking away from the Arizona Male population such a stunner

I work with a chap who is a follower of a certain faith. Nice bloke, not some rabid carpet-nodder. Several months ago we had a conversation regarding society and the breakdown of family values and we were agreeing on pretty much everything - apart from the bit when he said he'd kill his daughter if she ever brought dishonour upon the family. He wasn't fcuking joking either. They're an odd lot considering they're always banging on (sometimes literally) about how peaceful their chosen belief is. I actually quite like the feller, but would I trust him (me being a non-believing q'uffar who's little better than a filthy pigdog)? Absolutely not. You simply cannot 'trust' someone who places brainwashed fuckwittery in pole position at the expense of rationality and reasonability. The same goes for Jobos, Scientologists, Moomins etc. Though I doubt any of the latter lot would revel in whipping swedes off those unfortunate to find themselves chained to a radiator in a Luton basement, and then airing it on Youtube for shits and giggles.

Latest Threads