Honorary US citizenship for Blair?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by yank_eyetie, Sep 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes Please!! But only if you promise (in writing) to keep him and not to allow him to travel ever, especially not to the UK.
  2. Their ******* welcome to him
  3. I'm torn. I know how much you hate him, and am glad you get to be rid of him. However, if you guys hate him, I have no reason to believe I want him here. Perhaps we can compromise and send him to France?
  4. fcuk off Chief, they hate him almost as much as we do, plus many Brits have second homes in France - imagine the horror as you settle into your garden in Provance and hear THAT voice coming from over next doors garden hedge!

Plus he is far more likely to be killed by some nutter - sorry enlightened champion of Humankind, in your fine Country.
  5. Appologies... erm... maybe Antarctica? Will that suit all of us?
  6. Give him to me!!! I would love to have him on my live firing Range !!!!

Target WILL FALL when hit !!!

7. Well now that he's a CMH winner that should stand him in good stead can you send him to South LA were the Hommies can cap his ass
  8. They should give him it. Then he could qualify for Astronaut training.......then we could watch as they sent the fcuker to MARS!!!!!!!!! Where his brain is!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I think you'll find the climate on Mercury would be more agreeable DG.
  10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Wasn't Churchill's mother American?
  11. Well I used to get gold tin foil tops on my milk bottles do I qualify and wind yer fcuking neck in only quoted what was in the press......funnily enough from a spectic website if your oewn media can't get it right then how are we supposed to know now p1ss off back to the gun thread you gopping gimp
  12. He needs to go somewhere because we don't f*cking want the c*nt (or his bitch) here!
  13. How about Switzerland?