Honorary Arrser 2009: Miss M

Police confirmed that four people, three men and a woman, were taken to hospital. The woman suffered a head injury while the men suffered head, shoulder and eye injuries during the fracas. None are thought have life-threatening injuries.

Call that a fight? Bloody poofs, the lot of 'em!

For those who wish to cut to the chase:

Honorary ARRSEr Nominee Miss M said:
Personally i think this is wonderful! True Manchester Style! Everyone will be talking about it for years thats how i'd like to be remembered!
Miss M, Manchester
13/08/2009 at 13:44

Gremlin said:
Police confirmed that four people, three men and a woman, were taken to hospital. The woman suffered a head injury while the men suffered head, shoulder and eye injuries during the fracas. None are thought have life-threatening injuries.

Call that a fight? Bloody sissies, the lot of 'em!
Now now Gremmers remember the new cosmopolitan gay friendly naafi?

Markintime said:
Gremlin said:

Call that a fight? Bloody sissies, the lot of 'em!
Now now Gremmers remember the new cosmopolitan gay friendly naafi?

Bollocks! I am not an Orwellian theorist, and I don't do New Speak.

More to the point, the term Sissy could be seen as even more pejorative.

qv:

........Even amongst gay men, behavior thought of as sissy or camp produces mixed reactions.....

.......For some, sissy takes on more specific meanings in the transgender, infantilist, and BDSM communities (especially through forced feminization or petticoating practices)..........