Hong Kong 7s

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Mr Happy, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

OK, I just booked my ticket to Honkers with Cathy Pacific and the package includes a ticket to the Hong Kong 7's (the reason I am going).

Will anyone else be there?

I'll be hanging with these guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sj4lON148I

2. Bin Cathay Pacific, I flew to Honkers last year for £200 return with Oasis Hong Kong.

3. Definately, thats what I went to do. My missus was travelluing and I met up with her there.

Don't get me wrong, the price may be more because of the 7s but then I went over at Chinese new year so maybe not.

It was a buck standard flight, food was ok, leg room acceptable. I must admit I didnt see much of it as I was only 4 days from returning from the 'Stan and I couldnt be arrsed to sit bored looking at the back of someones head so relied heavily on Diazepan (prescribed naturally) to take me to the land of nod

4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Sing and Honkers are nothing like each other, they're about 4.5hrs apart (so think NYC to London). Or London to Egypt....

But both great in their own right, I prefer Sing but its that teutonic desire for order that I like,

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Just a bump to tell ya'll I'm leaving for HK in a few hours, have a nice weekend!

6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

consider it done, they'll be some gloating, and some you tube video and pictures and probably some drinking in the report so please forgive me.