• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

HONG KONG 7s

DozyBint said:
Any ARRSErs going to be displaying themselves in the South Stand?

**Stand up if you hate the French** 8) :lol:
would have been there but the missus booked flights back to the UK.... wish she'd look at the bloody calendar first!

lancslad said:
DozyBint said:

would have been there but the missus booked flights back to the UK.... wish she'd look at the bloody calendar first!
Unlucky lancs... :roll: Divorce?! :lol:

Loads of us from S'pore are going...

DozyBint said:
lancslad said:
DozyBint said:

Unlucky lancs... :roll: Divorce?! :lol:

Loads of us from S'pore are going...
next time - irony is she loves rugby and is kicking herself as I type!

Dozy Bint

Pay attention to the adverts around HK, particularly on the airport train. If you see one which has a pretty blonde bird in a pink feather bower (spelling?), wearing pink silk devil horns, with a plastic pint of heiniken wedged down her cleavage with two staws, and blowing a handful of pink feathers at the camera - then that is my missus.

She was the multi-capped player/chairwoman of HK ladies RFU 97-02 and was the advertising "face" for the last two 7s.

Sorry I cannot be there this year. Best piss-up on the planet, bar none. Have a good one.

Absolutely toppers p*ss-up, was there for the Cup in '97, can just about remember the final. And the Foster's girls!

Well 2005 was better than 2004 (other than the fact that Fiji won, not England :( but hey, at least the Aussies & Kiwis didn't! :twisted: ) & I didn't think it was possible to beat it! Roll on 2006 if it really does get better each year! 8) :lol: