Honeysuckle Weeks aka Samantha Stewart in Foyles War - would you?

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Whilst watching a recording of Foyles War I was set to wondering what my fellow arrsers would make of that plummy accent and oh so demure persona. Just the name....Honeysuckle.. is a bit of a turn on- Hey honey, suckle my dick. What would she sound like asking to be taken up the arrse?
I have taken my meds today, honest.

Attachments

Mate I've been having the same thoughts meself while watching Foyles War would like her perched on the edge of me bath giving a golden shower with her service cap on............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

K

Kirkz

Never seen Foyles War! I've paid to fuck worse though so yeah deffo smash it's back doors in :)

Whilst watching a recording of Foyles War I was set to wondering what my fellow arrsers would make of that plummy accent and oh so demure persona. Just the name....Honeysuckle.. is a bit of a turn on- Hey honey, suckle my dick. What would she sound like asking to be taken up the arrse?
I have taken my meds today, honest.
You mean her?

Attachments

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You're base swine, I would enjoy taking her to a fine restaurant and then on to a decent night club and back to my hotel...

I've just Googled her - apparently she was born in Cardif so I'll save my money she'll probably do the biz for a alcho pop! I wonder if her sister would join us?

Mate I've been having the same thoughts meself while watching Foyles War would like her perched on the edge of me bath giving a golden shower with her service cap on............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ditto..!!..she is such a turn on, I've thought that from the start, whoever did the casting deserves a medal, she's not a looker, woggly teeth, non perfect skin, a real nose...in fact a lovely 'real woman'...and the 'hair'..the way its piled under the hat...'creamy'..you just want to release it...and Carolyn Qeuntin does it for me too..'men behaving badly'

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As well as being Welsh she has questionable taste. This is her wedding photo:

HoneyLomeMOS_468x293.jpg

Either he's loaded or there must be hope for all of us!

He's got a cock that's 14 inches long and 6 inches in circumference!!!
Why else would any split arse look at a Mr Punch looky like?
According to my sources he is a hypnotherapist, so it's a case of look into my eyes etc ......... bingo.