Honeysuckle Weeks aka Samantha Stewart in Foyles War - would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CplFoodspoiler, Dec 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Whilst watching a recording of Foyles War I was set to wondering what my fellow arrsers would make of that plummy accent and oh so demure persona. Just the name....Honeysuckle.. is a bit of a turn on- Hey honey, suckle my dick. What would she sound like asking to be taken up the arrse?
    I have taken my meds today, honest.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mate I've been having the same thoughts meself while watching Foyles War would like her perched on the edge of me bath giving a golden shower with her service cap on............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  3. Never seen Foyles War! I've paid to fuck worse though so yeah deffo smash it's back doors in :)
  4. And she's got a little sister too!

5. Would I? What a stupid question. Anyone who wouldn't is either clinically dead or gay.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. YES,Yes,yes,yes,Mmmmmmmmm yummy.
  7. You mean her?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You're base swine, I would enjoy taking her to a fine restaurant and then on to a decent night club and back to my hotel...

I've just Googled her - apparently she was born in Cardif so I'll save my money she'll probably do the biz for a alcho pop! I wonder if her sister would join us?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ditto..!!..she is such a turn on, I've thought that from the start, whoever did the casting deserves a medal, she's not a looker, woggly teeth, non perfect skin, a real nose...in fact a lovely 'real woman'...and the 'hair'..the way its piled under the hat...'creamy'..you just want to release it...and Carolyn Qeuntin does it for me too..'men behaving badly'
  10. nah she's a bit of a gap-toothed gawker
    and whats with the half sam browne?
  11. Not to mention the lack of polish on it!!
  12. BuggerAll

Which are you OF?
  13. Yeah..your name says it all..Plastic tits/lips/..shaved pussy/boyish hips/no conversation..!!..ooops..your women that is..!!
  14. you can definately rule out the batty boy bit.
  15. BuggerAll

Unless your ghost is typing you aren't dead so...