Honey Trap No. 6753409

Here's something to brighten your NAAFI break, wherever you are!

You would have thought that Diplomatic staff would have realised by now that there is no such thing as a free lunch, so to speak.

British diplomat filmed in flagrante...

Note to Russian Secret Service: my fee for spilling the beans on the secrets of my Bedding Store will be at least 5 blondes and a percentage of the film's profits...

:D

Litotes

He lasted 4 minutes with two blonde hotties what a hurmur :twisted:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Married and divorced in a year! Seems like a real hit with the ladies.

The four-minute, 18-second video was posted on a local news website under the heading: "Adventures of Mr Hudson in Russia." Wow bedroom hero i would have thought that his Olympian 'pump pump squirt' being disclosed would make him reach for the code books faster than a faster thing... :p

Why ffs did he resign, In main land europe its expected of "officials" to shag around.....anyone who comdems this sort of behavior are raving queer's :lol: the only down side is he only lasted 4 mins. :?

Are the FO recruiting? There's at least one vacancy...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Deputy Consul General ?......not staff then.....

Locally based Brit who gets invited to the Embassy once a year if he's lucky :)

A Frenchman would have asked the FSB for a copy of the video.....

If it's only the 6,753,409th time it's happened someone must be miscounting......

At least he wasn't offering them 'hot' tea!

I work for the FCO and I don't get any of that action.

And to be honest, with Glenys Kinnock in the building, I am quite comfortable with that.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Goatman said:
Deputy Consul General ?......not staff then.....

Locally based Brit who gets invited to the Embassy once a year if he's lucky :)
Yep, staff apparently:

Mr Hudson, a father-of-one, joined the FO in 1994 and has been posted to Sarajevo, Havana and Budapest.