Honey-pot sex is kosher for female Mossad agents

Israeli rabbi: Honey-pot sex is kosher for female Mossad agents - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

An Israeli rabbi has given his blessing to female agents of Israel's foreign secret service, Mossad, who may be required to have sex with the enemy in so-called "honey-pot" missions against terrorists.
But Schvat wrote that honey-pot missions are not just a thing of modern-day espionage - such as the late 1980s capture of Mordechai Vanunu, the Israeli nuclear technician who revealed details of Israel's nuclear program, or the January 2010 assassination of terrorist Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai. Both cases reportedly involved a Mossad female lure.

In fact, honey-pot missions are rooted in Biblical lore.

Queen Esther, who was Jewish, slept with the Persian king Xerxes around 500 BC to save her people, Schvat noted. Yael, wife of Hever, slept with the enemy chief of staff Sisra to tire him and cut off his head, according to tradition.

There is a catch, however, for married honey-pots. "If it is necessary to use a married woman, it would be best [for] her husband to divorce her. ... After the [sex] act, he would be entitled to bring her back," Schvat wrote.
Male agents in Mossad apparently have no limitations on sleeping with the female enemy, as they were not mentioned in the writings.

For any good looking, female Mossad agents out there, I may know secrets that are vital to the security of Israel, Please PM me (with photo) for futher details.

Having gone out with a stunning Israeli girl, many years ago, she had loads of photos of herself & other equally tasty Israeli girls in uniform toting Uzi's, Mine happened to be a Sergeant and I would have happily whispered anything into her shell like if asked! Incredibly they all had really great tits ;-)
This post must be treated like the Bible; show us Pics or it did'nt happen!

reminds me of the old saying ," to lazy to ****" if you had owned up to shagging a WRAC. If you could find a non home team player that was . Those IDF girls are in a different league altogether.

too many words + slightly frustrated of an afternoon = i thought it said :
'For free jewish lady sex-pot noshers click here.'
I am dissapointed KGB. Its not all that shocking though is it? 'Secret agents use quite alot of different methods to get information from people.' Not such a surprise.

The polonium in the sushi though...still talking about that one.
You`re well out of date with that one mate.

Biologically degradeable, naked Mi6 agent, padlocked inside a North Face sports holdall in the empty bath of an en-suite bathroom is the Honey Pot puzzle of the moment. Go figure that one out.

I thought man in a suitcase was only a fantasy tv spy series from the 60`s & now it turns out there is such a thing after all.

reminds me of the old saying ," to lazy to ****" if you had owned up to shagging a WRAC. If you could find a non home team player that was . Those IDF girls are in a different league altogether.
Oh; I remember, a whole battalion of WRAC typists & clerkesses in their sexy dress uniforms on site at JHQ for the big baor house in the early 1980`s. There was never any happy medium, they were either tall leggy model material or absolute hogs, usually paired up with one another. Yes you`re right, the hogs were of no interest & the Carla Bruni types were never batting away from the home side`s own ground. But I still have a vivid imagination & can still have a good **** from memory alone.

Just 2 words; Ziva David nuff said.