Honey-pot sex is kosher for female Mossad agents

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Oct 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Israeli rabbi: Honey-pot sex is kosher for female Mossad agents - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

2. Phew, glad you posted that... as a female mossad agent myself i was concerned...

3. For any good looking, female Mossad agents out there, I may know secrets that are vital to the security of Israel, Please PM me (with photo) for futher details.

4. This post must be treated like the Bible; show us Pics or it did'nt happen!

5. try these, not saying the one I went out with is among them, (too old now, she'd be a granny) but these are typical :- Sexy and Beautiful Israeli Army Girls Gallery

6. Mr KGB_resident - honey traps used to be a Russian thing. 'Swallows' and all that.

7. I'm reminded of the line from The Producers, "My dear, even though we're sitting down...we're giving you a standing ovation!"

8. reminds me of the old saying ," to lazy to ****" if you had owned up to shagging a WRAC. If you could find a non home team player that was . Those IDF girls are in a different league altogether.

9. You`re well out of date with that one mate.

Biologically degradeable, naked Mi6 agent, padlocked inside a North Face sports holdall in the empty bath of an en-suite bathroom is the Honey Pot puzzle of the moment. Go figure that one out.

I thought man in a suitcase was only a fantasy tv spy series from the 60`s & now it turns out there is such a thing after all.

10. Oh; I remember, a whole battalion of WRAC typists & clerkesses in their sexy dress uniforms on site at JHQ for the big baor house in the early 1980`s. There was never any happy medium, they were either tall leggy model material or absolute hogs, usually paired up with one another. Yes you`re right, the hogs were of no interest & the Carla Bruni types were never batting away from the home side`s own ground. But I still have a vivid imagination & can still have a good **** from memory alone.

11. Just 2 words; Ziva David nuff said.

12. You mean Cote De Pablo ?
    Not Jewish in the slightest ..... not that she's not perfect and I would crawl over broken glass just to..... etc, etc .

13. Just two words: Chilean & Catholic

1/10 Must try harder.

14. Get a load of the second picture down -- got to be Spock's daughter in an Israeli army uniform -- the ears give it away.