Honey! Ive pierced my cnut!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Apr 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was speaking to one of my mates last night and he seemed to be a bit preoccupied. After a few beers, he finally let the cat out of the bag. Seems his Missus, about 38 years old went into London last week for a 'shopping trip' to Camden When she got back he told me that she was acting very strange and kept popping to the shitter every 20 minutes or so. He got it into his head that she had been over the side with someone and not shopping at all. She didn't bring anything back home. This suspicion grew throughout the day and he was getting more and more wound up by her unusual behaviour. Every time he asked her why she was acting the way she was, she looked uncomfortable and he was convinced that she had been chomping another blokes tool. Divorce was on the cards.

The day finished and they went to bed. Despite her being a 'cheating harlot' he was still after a sh@g. It was at this point that she broke down and pulled her kacks down, displaying a newly pierced cl.it. 8O He went mad, not only because he wasn't going to get his leg over, but the thoughts of his nearly 40 year old wife having her wee man in a boat adorned with a silver ring did his head in.

I almost pished myself with laughter. :lol: He isn't happy at all and thinks her getting 'done' was a childish act and not one befitting her age. Anyone else got any good piercing stories or ones concerning midlife crisis

:D

2. one of our pay clerks had a "prince albert" which was his pride & joy & took every opertunity to show people. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

whilst we were in bosnia in 97 when p1ssed, on his 2 cans :!: :!: , he took to attaching different items to said "albert" this all went fine until he tried it with a full can of "genius" then when he let go the whole lot fell to the floor followed by copious amounts of blood. 8O 8O 8O 8O

don't know how he explained it to the medics, but by feck was it funny to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

served him right for showing off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

3. i got my old fella pierced the laydees love it.

4. Saw a guy once...He`d been pierced with a 7.62 -Don`t think it turned him on :))

5. Me too - I guess you mean adorned, as in decorated... although... 8)

6. I did indeed and as you can see the typo has been corrected!