Honest Lottery

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Oddbod, Apr 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. it took me 2 minutes to find it, but I just spat tea all over the screen, the camelot employee who does their web design needs a medal!, good work fella!
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny, subtle but true.
  3. It isn't a Camelot site :(
  4. Oh yes it is :p
  5. from the website:
    The website at lottery.co.uk and The Lottery Company Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under the number 2949433, are both owned by Take That Ltd., also a private company registered in England and Wales, but under number 2147008. Take That Ltd. are not connected with Camelot plc or any other lottery operator in any way - independence of information is therefore guaranteed.

So... Oh no it isn't :lol:

took me ages and was just about to post, "So What"

Very very good
  7. Changing the subject slightly, 12p in the pound as lottery Tax!

The Gaming Industry cut a deal with New Lab to scrap gambling tax (8%) in return they would move all their companies back to London from Gib and would pay Corporation Tax Instead.

Good old Gordon, Socailist Eutopia..... taxing the Mugs that punt on the Lottery.

Long Live the Lottery as an effective means of taking money from Chavs and the poor! New Lab at it's best!