Honest it wasn't about oil

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HHH, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. Oil makes the world go round.

3. Actually the sun's gravitational pull does..........

4. Professor... You lecture on it and I'll sing it.

5. Thats as much of the song i know. I like to put cam nets up.

6. That'll be why we get such good value at the pumps these days then?

7. Hardly news though is it?

8. Not really news considering it has been common knowledge for quite some time that the yanks were awarding Haliburton Iraq oil contracts way before the invasion.

9. I want to know why the grinning, dishonest, war-mongering, oleaginous, spiv is still at large and not facing serious charges at The Hague.

10. Could you be a bit more specific.That description is a bit vague.

11. I would say that the vast majority of British citizens already knew this as fact.

More concerning would be M.Ps openly denying it.

Suffice to say that any M.P who has publicly denied this as being fact is a lire and a M.P who is prepared to lie is not fit to be in office.

12. The problem is, we also know that all politicians lie all the time anyway.

13. We have not stolen any oil, but we ought to. If the UK is bankrupt for at least the next 25 years, then what do we have to lose?

14. Whats the former italian currency got to do with it?

15. This word has been appearing far too often on arrse of late. FiveAlpha initially ripped someone up for using it in naafi and since then - many arrsers appear to have googled it's meaning and try to crowbar it into many threads.

It's "oily". Keep it simple.