Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jip Travolta, Feb 5, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, a potentially fiery topic this one. Leading on from the discussion at..... (edited to remove broken link) here is the poll.....

It'll be a 'sticky thread' too. For a short while at least.

This is gonna go pear-shaped, I can sense it..........[​IMG]
  2. For good looking blonde scandinavian type chicks who are willing to put on a show for then lads.......YES!

For fruits..........NO!

For those 'ard looking cropped hairdo lezza RLC drivers/RA ammo humpers......Well, someone else can comment here as I'm too scared!
  3. msr

msr LE

No problems with it at all. Not my bag though.
  4. Eagle

It needn't be a sticky thread, It'll soon dry up and go all flakey ;D
  5. Haven't got a problem with gays as people.  Would just prefer the PDAs to be kept to an absolute minimum.  Well, when I'm there anyway.  It just doesn't look right.  One of my best mates is gay but I find that my conversation just dries up when he leans over to give his boyfriend a kiss. Yuk!  And no, it is categorically NOT because I am jealous MDN :)
  6. As far as society goes I coldn't care, but in the army id say absoultly not. As well has being destinctly unmilitary and soft, it shits the rest of the lads up. How would you feel if you where manning an OP for 6 hours with the trp queer?  
  7. Nervous ;D
  8. Looks reasonably even to me.

To be honest it good to see that not everyone in the army is homophobic.
  9. Im not completely homophobic ( believe it or not) I just don't think there is a place for it in the army
  10. Hmmm bit unsure about this one...how about I just stand with my back to the wall and let you lot thrash it out amongst yourselves!
  11. Not openly in the forces.

Don't get me wrong, one of my mates is gay and the weirdest thing is discussing with him which guys are cute, has a nice arse, etc.

But it just doesn't sit right in the forces - even in this day and age.
  12. Dont really give a rats arrse either way. What ever floats your boat people.

There have been gays in the forces since the year dot, just because the european court has made a judgement on the fact, doesnt mean things are gonna change any.

Get on with life, and dont let it worry you is my advice.
  13. Green Goddess love the icon.   Not you by any chance?   ;D
  14. I think it is Samantha Janus practising her 'Trollies down I'm off to Donuts House' routine ;D