Homo BDSM army walt

Digressing (what's a thread without a digression or two?), 2nd down on the google page, I never knew "squaddie" was derived from the Indian word "swaddy". Always just assumed it came from "squadron". Live and learn.

Arrsemeister... why wasn't your first port of call for the book Amazon? Are you telling porkies? :winkrazz:

Digressing (what's a thread without a digression or two?), 2nd down on the google page, I never knew "squaddie" was derived from the Indian word "swaddy". Always just assumed it came from "squadron". Live and learn.

Arrsemeister... why wasn't your first port of call for the book Amazon? Are you telling porkies? :winkrazz:
No! errr... I find amazon don't always have what I want, and if they do then it's overseas... yeah.

a further digression, look at the definitions of squaddie in the urban dictionary. some people have no sense of humour

What is rickshaw running and roleplay pony training? He also does submission wrestling, sounds like a sporty sort of chap who's well versed in martial arts and equine husbandry, do you think he's looking for a penpal? we could go for a few drinks, wrestle and talk about girls.

What is rickshaw running and roleplay pony training? He also does submission wrestling, sounds like a sporty sort of chap who's well versed in martial arts and equine husbandry, do you think he's looking for a penpall? we could go for a few drinks, wrestle and talk about girls.
Apparently he's a trained gladiator.

Latest Threads