homer simpson joins the army

• Thread starter error_unknown
  • Start date
E

error_unknown

Apparently, Homer Simpson got fired from the nuclear power plant and could´nt find another job so as a last resort. He has joined the British army because the yanks didn´t wanted him as he was over weight.
  However the recruiting office don´t know what trade to give him. They thought about him being an RLC chef, But manning in records thought that is a bad idea, Has he would eat all the food. So if anybody has any good suggestions please let me know so that they can be fowarded on to mcm div for close scruitinisation. :D  

Didn't he join the US navy reserve in one episode?

Too much common sense to be a Cav Officer, and not pretty enough for Airborne. I think he would look great outside Buck House. Yep definite Guards Potential.....there again maybe he is over qualified

E

error_unknown

;D yeah woopert your right he did, but thats typical of homer he got binned from that aswell. because he could´nt get enough of that wonderful duff, but theres plenty of it in the naafi.

Hey, I wish he did! But I don't think that us women are lucky enough to get such a muscular, sensual, masculine sculpture like Homer!!!

Incompetent, useless, fat, a figure of comedy, unable to run, no financial brains, in charge of something VERY VERY important..... AGC pay clerk.

;D

I dont think its a good idea, would Marge really want to live in a quarter nope!

Would Lisa and Bart want to move schools every 2 Years nope!

as to which badge should be on his cap ?

REME (Did you see his BBQ)
AAC (Only as a Lynx pilot)
AGC (Far to Interesting)
RLC (Well he did drive a truck well) that wont work!
RMP (Illegal cable, well)
INT Corp (dont think the mess dress would suit him)

I dont think it will matter were so desprate for man power iam sure he will fit in somewhere  DOOOOO

He could then ecourage Lisa to join, she could be either a lezzer or a morale booster (if u get my drift)

I am definetely on the 20% side, but these day's I don't actually know whether I'm better off switching sides as all the men I come across seem to be *********! ;D

Leeanne your obviously in the wrong place and need a move to find blokes who are not a*******s

regards
MC

Would be interested to know which tpye of unit your With with all those Bottom ppl (_!_)

so you were 20%, did that mean you had tryouts in the Minor League, but never went Pro.?? ::)

I can honestly admit (as I'm not ashamed of anything I have done in my life - YET) that I have never ever batted for the other team!  To tell you the truth it makes me sick to think of those stinking lezzie's during thier showtime's.  I often wonder why one could be soooo low and stoop down to that level.  I mean come on - every woman loves a bit of co*k now and again! ;D

Leeanne, can you girls be a little more direct next time you're out and feel that way.....  preferably when I'm there.... I'll be the one with a red carnation in my buttonhole and no trousers on...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BanjoBill The NAAFI Bar 7
LazyCaretaker Miscellaneous Jokes 0
O The Intelligence Cell 2