Homemade Flame Thrower

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Oct 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Like any red-blooded, masculine man of the male gender, I love PVC weaponry. You should too. If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn't appeal to you, you're a goddamn pansy. Also, you're probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will. Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine. For those of you who laugh in the face of hypersonic shards of plastic puncturing your spleen, here's an intimate look at how I've kept myself busy for the past week: building a PVC flamethrower. If you're not interested in the building process, skip to the bottom of the post for the fire.

2. That's one bloody nice flame
  3. Possibly not maybe HOT !!!!!!!
  4. And his mommy wondered *why* the ATF shot him dead.
  5. I also think PVC weaponry is good to home usage.And it will protect us from many ways.It is so good.

Alcohol Treatment
  6. I have achieved similar results with a chicken Jalfrazi and a Zippo held to the ricker the following morning. Beware back-draft!
  7. A spam geek with a flame thrower, heading for his local high school at this very moment.

And he pressure tested the plastic pipework in his mum's lounge with compressed air; the moron's guardian angel is working overtime.

I see your DIY flamethrower and raise you a DIY howitzer. A much more professional job.

Attached Files:

8. What a bright lad and so very inventive. I wonder how long it will be before the Emperor Mong visits him with a subtle invitation to accept a Darwin?
  9. Typical septic, :( could easily burn to death main thing he's got safety glasses on :x
  10. stupidity & mass murder aside, got to admit it's quite impressive for a home-made project :)
  11. Take geek to one side, sit him down, calmly ask "Tell me son, have you ever kissed a girl?"

Fcuking bedwetter. Still it is a cool gun though and every Sqn bar should have at least two.
  12. That is soooooooo funny, there are tears in my eyes.
  13. I should also point out that, in UK, filling such a device with fuel and adding an igniter makes it into a prohibited weapon under the Firearms Act...

...minimum sentence 5 years.
  14. Having followed both links and read the articles I'm probably red flagged by M16 as we speak.
    For some reason it reminds me of a BBC news bulletin about a failed IRA RPG7 attack on a pig. The BBC went on to explain in full detail that the rocket failed to arm because it was too close to target and thus went clean through the pig without serious injury to the occupants. They gave a very well planned and step by step instruction on how they (the IRA) should have killed 10 squaddies, well done Auntie.