Homeless officer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Raven2008, Jun 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what a fcking waster, what is it with these people, cant find a job my arse if the army,s not there to wipe their arses their boloxed
  2. kin ginger tosser!
  3. Ginger top waste of space!
  4. PTSD working in an Ops room?
  5. Astonishing, lots of complaints about the Army and no reference.

He is about as controlled and reasonable as a mad woman's shite

Sgt Maj put this **** out of his misery & shoot the ****** !
  6. In fairness, I'd hate to be stuck in the ops room listening to contacts and casualty reports, but unable to get stuck in and do something about it.

Also, I don't think the fact that he's TA is relevant. There were various TA bods attached to my bn. in Afghan and most of them had had to give up their jobs to be there. I can understand how somebody could run into trouble after leaving.

That said, something doesn't add up. Too proud to claim benefits - but quite happy to whine about what a tough time he's having in the local paper?
  7. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Wnaker, get some female to put you up. They all lorve orrficers don't they?
    You don't find this with female soldiers do you? Or do they go home to mummy
  8. As soon as I read the story on the first thread I thought he was a c*nt, and judging by some of the posts from those that know him on there he is.

I'm sure it was hell in Bastion Ops room..... the horror!