Homeland security being precious again?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Jan 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

BBC News - Caution on Twitter urged as tourists barred from US

a salutary note gents, do not use the colloquialism "destroy" anywhere in any future posting if you want to travel to the States! Such popular phrases as "I'd smash her back doors in and destroy her" could now mean a return flight home if uttered with regards to some hoolywood starlet or in Jarrods case brad pitt!

2. Homeland Insecurity would be a more apt label for such a paranoid bunch. OK. I know they face an impossible task trying to secure the whole of the US of A against terrorism (Especially when practices like rendition to third party states does so much for terrorist recruitment), but their more knee jerk reactions just end up achieving the terrorists objectives for them by alienating everyone.

3. I regularly seed an american colleagues face ache with naughty phrases, he doesn't like it much

I've always voted with my feet on leisure travel to the states, they can fuck themselves quite frankly

4. HHH

HHH LE

I'm sure he doesn't !

5. Quite sadly America has many nice, decent people who are affected by such fuck wittery.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.