Homefront Magazine Plea

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Homefront, Feb 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

Still in need of a worthy candidate to put himself forward for our topless model feature.
    We realise that our requirements are being taken light-heartedly but still hope there are men out there willing to take centre stage for our female readership.
    Our readership are the women who are dedicated in supporting you, they are the wives and girlfriends of the majority of the military and we are producing this magazine in the hope to provide comfort, support and light enterainment to them all when their men are away.
    Rest assured, we guarantee that this picture will be presented more tastefully than your average page 3, I'm sure no guy would be put off by the idea of hundreds of females admiring their body. So jokes aside, this this as a golden opportunity to show off what you got, an ideal repayment to all the girls back home sending you their best wishes and love.
    Anyone you has got what it takes and wants to put themselves forward please get in contact with me personally if you are not keen in posting a reply on the forum.

Thank you,

Claire Williams

E-mail: c.m.williams_86@hotmail.com
  2. How about you send me some pictures of you and then I'll send some of me back?
  3. She's not after a cock-shot with you wearing a gimp mask.
  4. Now there's an offer you can't refuse, his back actually DOES look better than his front.
  5. Oh! My apologies.... I thought this thread was for Stormfront Magazine..

How remiss of me!