• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Home to Duty pay from England to NI?

I'm being posted to NI but I have a property in England. Will I continue to get Home to Duty Pay in it's present form or is there some alternative? If so does anyone know what the rates are?
You won't receive Home To Duty (HDT) as you will not be traveling from the property to work every day (will you!!!)

You are entitled to claim GYH(M), speak to your Admin Staff and get them to start it for you the day you are TOS the unit.

Not to sure of the rates (Admin Staff will have them to hand in the office) but it is a fair bit.

Latest Threads

New Posts