Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Home test available within days

Re, general public . I do hope that the fcukwits that decide they want to panic buy- stock up, are arrested and charged with gross moronic idiocy, and jailed, and any shops that decide to hike up the price, are done for profiteering.

That's interesting, could you point to where exactly that's laid down as a criminal offence?

Considering the number of millions of people that have been panic buying, which when you consider the word 'panic' implies that it's not a rational thing and is driven by fear, could you tell us where are all these prison places are to lock them all away?

Like much else of which you write you don't really think things through.

Oh dear, how will the hypochondriacs cope with this?

"Cough cough, sorry I can't come in, I think I have the virus"
"No worries, Karen from HR will be around in 20 minutes to test you!"

And what are the chances of anyone being able to get hold of one of these tests within the next, say, 3 months.

I mean apart from no chance at all.

Re, general public . I do hope that the fcukwits that decide they want to panic buy- stock up, are arrested and charged with gross moronic idiocy, and jailed, and any shops that decide to hike up the price, are done for profiteering.
I get the feeling they'll be pushed out by PHE, delivered by Amazon (it says they've agreed). No scope or reason to hoard them.

That's interesting, could you point to where exactly that's laid down as a criminal offence?

Considering the number of millions of people that have been panic buying, which when you consider the word 'panic' implies that it's not a rational thing and is driven by fear, could you tell us where are all these prison places are to lock them all away?

Like much else of which you write you don't really think things through.
I would think that it could be argued that it is covered by the Scots Common Law of Culpable and Reckless Conduct, although I understand that there is no direct equivalent in England.

It would possibly be stretching the legal definition a tad, even in Scotland, but I'm sure that a bill could be passed to tidy it up a little.

And knowing you don't have it today doesn't mean that you're not going to get it tomorrow, or next week, or next month.
That is absolutely true, however, there are many people who believe that they have already had it, but have not had a test confirming it. This could be a game-changer for them.