Home Secretary Jacqui Smith bites the dust

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frenchperson, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Apparently she told the idiot several months ago so its odd that he is describing it as speculation. Obviously he forgot. Like he forgot his duty with regard to his monarch and D-Day 65, as he has forgotten his duty to the country.

Good to see the Hewitt and Hughs creatures going as well - how many more of the cnuts are there?

2. May I be the first to say FUCKIN YEEEEESSS!

About bastard time though. Brown should have had her shot instead.

3. [​IMG]

Aaaaaargh! Hope no one is eating! :x

4. BuggerAll

Preferably a suicide pact.

5. Truly, your idea is superior.

6. Aleady done.

7. Yep... time to see the Rats scrambling to leave the Great Ship SS Neues Liarbore Titanic'. I wonder if Missy jacqui will leave me the videos her hubby bought??

Who next? Missy Huge-tits, Baldrick Darling and many, many more.

I bet Cyclops will soon be singing that Beatles song... "We all live in a Yellow Submarine...!!" as he is carted off to the Priory Hospital for some intensive psychotherapy.....

Attached Files:

8. BuggerAll

Picture this. The idiot in a leather trench coat with an Uzi going postal in the Cabinet room before turning it on himself.

The only problem with he is such an incompetent he'd probably miss.

9. Only good thing about Smith is she maid Harmon look a bit like a woman, what a pair of bloodless, sexless, man hating feminest facists.