Home Secretary it is basically a re-working of an Enid Blyton story .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyDiehard

War Hero
Theresa May bless her heart. She is under pressure from many sides. Her Lib Dem sidekick (Who wrote a book about Dr David Kelly) has naffed off. This is unfortunate. What with his detailed research into the Hutton Inquiry forensics evidence. Would he care to consider that the same widely discreditted forensics scientist was also the team leader for the DNA rabbit outa the hat conviction of Gary Dobson for the Stephen Lawrence killing.

How would the complainant summarise the Lawrence Inquiry. Too good an opportunity to miss. Basically Mrs May it is plagiarism a re-working of an old Enid Blyton story now condemned for its latent racism. The tale of innocent Noddy being set about by a gang of golliwogs.

In the adapted version "Noddy" is a young chap on a bus staring out the window dreaming of becoming an architect. He and his chum alight at a bus stop to await their next bus but are set upon by a gang of totally unprovoked racistywogs.

The incident was re-investigated by a Police Force which was led by a Chief constable who was scornful of Enid Blyton "Neighbour hood policing is pure Enid Blyton what we need is operational command units of a minimum hundred offcers each" This Chief constable had no sense of irony that he was endorsing a re-working of an Enid Blyton tale.

Mrs May was equal to all this mirth because she has a very special team of book critics already at work on the situation. National Crime Agency.

The NCA has now been asked by complainant to direct some attention to a High Street reputable Building Society. And having looked at the marital arrangements of an area manager to also direct attention to their property management arm. Yes we are talking information to the Stephen Lawrence murder inquiry Week 1. Is it on record this information sourced of property investors who knew exactly what went on vis a vis turf wars at Eltham ? What an interesting question. Mayhap the information disappeared ?

We are now on sensitive territory. Because the answers could yield Dobson and Norris grounds for appeal of their conviction for the Stephen Lawrence killing.

So let us leave the detail there as far as NCA Inquiries go.

And move to IPCC Complaint ref 2014 036426 against Mrs Barnes PCC of Kent

Mrs Barnes CEO Mike Stepney "Disapplied" the complaint of Misconduct in Public Office against Mrs Barnes. So that decision is now under appeal to IPCC.

The fact is that in 1997, at a time Kent Police were conducting Lawrence Inquiry, Kent Police Authority called for Inquiry and Report into a range of matters. The security history of Deal RM Barracks, the handling of warnings given in advance of the 22.9.89 terrorist bombing, the use of Kent gun ranges, arrests of paramilitaries who had infiltrated Kent Territorial Army, Kent Police issued firearms certs, Kent Police officers use of Kent gun ranges, sabotage of backup generators and so forth.

The fact is Kent Police conducted Lawrence Inquiry while refusing to comply with their own Police Authority call for inquiry and report.

The NCA and the IPCC are now asked to take the six questions identified by the Mark Ellison QC Review and weigh the argument that five of these were already within the Kent Police Authority call for inquiry and report 1997. Compliance with that call would have resulted in the five questions being addressed and properly accounted to MacPherson.

ARRSE did worthy research into a Noddy like character called James Shortt.

If you want to make any points to NCA or with IPCC (ref above) please do so.

The victim of historic child rape by the notorious Parker paedophile mercenary twins has written in support of the complaints. These are the mercenaries involved in attacking Mandela Regime so must have been in mercenaries the press claimed (1996) had been prepared in Thanet Kent ............

The commendable ARRSE research I think shew that a Jim King and a Jason Brian McGregor hijacked the IBA by registering directorships 1997. Phone calls by a South Africa group circa 1997, to new directors, please detail to NCA.

The ex Queens Regt Colour sgt who witnessed paramilitary training within Kent TA 1980s and later witnessed paramilitary live fire training involving off duty Kent Plod at 6th Thanet Gun range. Please find some bottle and defy the history of Kent Plod intimidation and send your statement to NCA. Come on laddie you took an oath to the Queen as a SOLDIER. Honour it.

God Save the Queen. Let right be done. (Though my money is on the time honoured cover up)

Of the PTIs in the 1970s photo with Shortt at Deal Barracks 3 appear to be those who moonlighted as bouncers late 70s (Not very good ones). One was probably Finan. He answers the description. Anyone with any information on that ?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Just coffee so far. I'm impressed how long the grapes are lasting, mind - I mean, I know I put them in the fridge and everything but even so...

Museli?
Black pudding, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, toast, homemade marmalade and two mugs of coffee.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Muesli, Berocca, a handful of tablets and two mugs of tea.

Now to wait for the ATOS bloke to tell me I'm a broken-brained, broken-bodied walking corpse.

ACAB

LE
I'll settle down with a cuppa.

Theresa May bless her heart. She is under pressure from many sides. Her Lib Dem sidekick (Who wrote a book about Dr David Kelly) has naffed off. This is unfortunate. What with his detailed research into the Hutton Inquiry forensics evidence. Would he care to consider that the same widely discreditted forensics scientist was also the team leader for the DNA rabbit outa the hat conviction of Gary Dobson for the Stephen Lawrence killing.

How would the complainant summarise the Lawrence Inquiry. Too good an opportunity to miss. Basically Mrs May it is plagiarism a re-working of an old Enid Blyton story now condemned for its latent racism. The tale of innocent Noddy being set about by a gang of golliwogs.

In the adapted version "Noddy" is a young chap on a bus staring out the window dreaming of becoming an architect. He and his chum alight at a bus stop to await their next bus but are set upon by a gang of totally unprovoked racistywogs.

The incident was re-investigated by a Police Force which was led by a Chief constable who was scornful of Enid Blyton "Neighbour hood policing is pure Enid Blyton what we need is operational command units of a minimum hundred offcers each" This Chief constable had no sense of irony that he was endorsing a re-working of an Enid Blyton tale.

Mrs May was equal to all this mirth because she has a very special team of book critics already at work on the situation. National Crime Agency.

The NCA has now been asked by complainant to direct some attention to a High Street reputable Building Society. And having looked at the marital arrangements of an area manager to also direct attention to their property management arm. Yes we are talking information to the Stephen Lawrence murder inquiry Week 1. Is it on record this information sourced of property investors who knew exactly what went on vis a vis turf wars at Eltham ? What an interesting question. Mayhap the information disappeared ?

We are now on sensitive territory. Because the answers could yield Dobson and Norris grounds for appeal of their conviction for the Stephen Lawrence killing.

So let us leave the detail there as far as NCA Inquiries go.

And move to IPCC Complaint ref 2014 036426 against Mrs Barnes PCC of Kent

Mrs Barnes CEO Mike Stepney "Disapplied" the complaint of Misconduct in Public Office against Mrs Barnes. So that decision is now under appeal to IPCC.

The fact is that in 1997, at a time Kent Police were conducting Lawrence Inquiry, Kent Police Authority called for Inquiry and Report into a range of matters. The security history of Deal RM Barracks, the handling of warnings given in advance of the 22.9.89 terrorist bombing, the use of Kent gun ranges, arrests of paramilitaries who had infiltrated Kent Territorial Army, Kent Police issued firearms certs, Kent Police officers use of Kent gun ranges, sabotage of backup generators and so forth.

The fact is Kent Police conducted Lawrence Inquiry while refusing to comply with their own Police Authority call for inquiry and report.

The NCA and the IPCC are now asked to take the six questions identified by the Mark Ellison QC Review and weigh the argument that five of these were already within the Kent Police Authority call for inquiry and report 1997. Compliance with that call would have resulted in the five questions being addressed and properly accounted to MacPherson.

ARRSE did worthy research into a Noddy like character called James Shortt.

If you want to make any points to NCA or with IPCC (ref above) please do so.

The victim of historic child rape by the notorious Parker paedophile mercenary twins has written in support of the complaints. These are the mercenaries involved in attacking Mandela Regime so must have been in mercenaries the press claimed (1996) had been prepared in Thanet Kent ............

The commendable ARRSE research I think shew that a Jim King and a Jason Brian McGregor hijacked the IBA by registering directorships 1997. Phone calls by a South Africa group circa 1997, to new directors, please detail to NCA.

The ex Queens Regt Colour sgt who witnessed paramilitary training within Kent TA 1980s and later witnessed paramilitary live fire training involving off duty Kent Plod at 6th Thanet Gun range. Please find some bottle and defy the history of Kent Plod intimidation and send your statement to NCA. Come on laddie you took an oath to the Queen as a SOLDIER. Honour it.

God Save the Queen. Let right be done. (Though my money is on the time honoured cover up)

Of the PTIs in the 1970s photo with Shortt at Deal Barracks 3 appear to be those who moonlighted as bouncers late 70s (Not very good ones). One was probably Finan. He answers the description. Anyone with any information on that ?
Mate, what are you smoking?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Muesli, Berocca, a handful of tablets and two mugs of tea.

Now to wait for the ATOS bloke to tell me I'm a broken-brained, broken-bodied walking corpse.
Aye but how far can you walk?

Maybe I should rephrase to staggering, hobbling corpse who can't walk more than 150m without a sit-down.

It's keeping me young, although I am worried by the rash. And the hives.
Keep going. That'll be the superpowers getting installed. Radioactive stuff does give superpowers I read it in any number of books and comics.

As the Americans say YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads