• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Home Secretary is heckled by Muslim sect member.

Oh well, let him enjoy the free speech our western democracy allows him. I can't imagine him giving the Ayatolah any gyp during one of his speeches. (not if he didn't want his tongue cut out that is).

Mad_Moriarty said:
All recorded live, a muslim protestor going into one at John Reid!!

The heckler is a member of a banned muslim sect in the UK.
Given that Izzedine is quite notorious and very well known, why was he let into the meeting?

Mad_Moriarty said:
Did anyone see the little copper in the hall, he did fcuk all to get the heckler out.!
The copper was about half the size of the heckler! Interesting to compare this heckler's treatment with that of Walter Wolfgang, the old bloke who was physically ejected from the Labour conference and then arrested for shouting 'rubbish' at Jack Straw.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
Did anyone see the little copper in the hall, he did fcuk all to get the heckler out.!
The copper was about half the size of the heckler! Interesting to compare this heckler's treatment with that of Walter Wolfgang, the old bloke who was physically ejected from the Labour conference and then arrested for shouting 'rubbish' at Jack Straw.
But then again, the Labour steward was a Brighton football hooligan (convicted)...the copper was probably running through the possible problems of putting his hands on the heckler, and the subsequent meeja opportunities of "police state oppression of Muslims" that this guy was screeching about.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Mad_Moriarty said:
And! I also noticed the Walt copper (PCSO) not doing much either.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Ha ha i just watched the MiniMe Asian looking Police Officer getting jostled around, height restrictions gone, armpit level cops getting brushed around ace! :p

That muslim guy was a f*ckin idiot. Going on about how the Police had arrested Muslims, shame on them, shame on John Reid the 'enemy'. Does he not think that Muslims might get arrested when some Muslims are perpetrating acts of terror in this country? The worst thing though, the Police did absoloutely f*ck all. Just stood there. Ancient_Mariner, your damn right there, what are the Police playing at. The copper in the hall stood next to the heckler couldnt arrest a f*cking gnat! What an abortion.

Mad_Moriarty said:
Ha ha just watched it.

He looked like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs with that massive custodian helmet.

I noticed that he was an asian officer, my mate's asian and a police officer in an neighbouring force to mine. They're always wheeling the poor sod out when there's a press oportunity, though he wasn't as tiny (and not as wet) as the one on the news.

as for the PCSO, if you notice whenever a member of the Home Officer heirachy are on they always wheel the Police Constables Stolen Overtime out too.

Attachments

Listen to the play back on it just as they are ejecting him I swear he says " when they rape your houses and raid your sisters, you'll be sorry"

Sounds like a public order offence was commited there, Probably a section 4 and therefore arrestable.

Unfortunately the tiny policeman did'nt seem to want to do anything about it and let the burly bouncers deal with it. I would have been ashamed of myself, but such is the way of the new band of non confrontational police officers.

The Home Secretary would have been happy though, that's a detected crime and they all look good on the figures.

As I have mentioned to whinging Aussie mates in the past, who were bleating on about "Britain":-

"if you don't like it - you know where Heathrow is!"

(always goes down a storm, that one!)

I agree, but that just doesn't rub in todays multicultural society.

If people want to live in a religous state under religous law, why don't they move?

Possibly because despite their beliefs they like living here as they hold a lot of power and get a lot of free money.

hi Guys ,just watched the tv footage of this so called muslim extreamist ,to me looks like a plot for an excuse ie guy put in there for camera's press just to esculate more radicals in this country .
as for tht copper well what a joke looked like actor or midget.!lol
also did any of u guys see the guy behind the so called muslim guy .

defo sf why didnt he pysicaly move him ? umm please give me your comments ?

last post is if anyone of the british public entered in there and aired there views like he did methinks u would have been wisked away asap! then arrested for breach of the peace sec 5 public order also enciting racial tention.!! then maybe then sent to a nut house for a few months!!!

so im my view it sucks.

As regards the size issue , I watched the world's tiniest female blonde copper take down an idiot in Coventry city centre all on her oncey, who was easily twice her size, and offering resistance.

I think this poor sods brief was obviously , "Don't provoke an incident with all the cameras here"

It would help greatly , if the media would just say "Oh another ranting tosspot, wanting his 5 minutes ,turn off the cameras"

thanks ,part-time pongo for your reply .
i do agree dont mess with the small wpcs lol but hey again dont ya agree bit of a conspiracy there ,dia ya look at reids face he ways bricking it ! or already knew what was gonna happen!!
also what pisses me off is when u hear these so called radicals saying i was born here !! i've gt rites have they ****!!!
methinks also mi5 will follow tht guy now everywhere he goes !!!
again thanks for your reply pongo i do agree. :!:

hi Guys ,just watched the tv footage of this so called muslim extreamist ,to me looks like a plot for an excuse ie guy put in there for camera's press just to esculate more radicals in this country .

last post is if anyone of the british public entered in there and aired there views like he did methinks u would have been wisked away asap! then arrested for breach of the peace sec 5 public order also enciting racial tention.!! then maybe then sent to a nut house for a few months!!!

so im my view it sucks.

so im my view it sucks.

Latest Threads