Home office Napier Barracks Court ruling

Just for clarity, the Albanian OCGs are paying their people to smuggle themselves in to the UK, to run the brothels/cannabis factories/etc. The ones we catch all have folding money and new iPhones on them

Who are their customers?

@Himmler74 you gave an old and yet wonder why you are the chod whom is on the most ignored list
Who has him on ignore?
As it’s old bants, trying to all edgy and cool. Click bait? If you have an Issue with me take it to the relevant parts of the site, if you have read this thread, many posters have dispelled @Old Stab “poor Tommy” has had his human rights abused. Maybe he should spend more time, like yourself on securing the equal rights for past service member on Op Banner, You have been over there, I have your mate, well failed.

ACAB

LE
As it’s old bants, trying to all edgy and cool. Click bait? If you have an Issue with me take it to the relevant parts of the site, if you have read this thread, many posters have dispelled @Old Stab “poor Tommy” has had his human rights abused. Maybe he should spend more time, like yourself on securing the equal rights for past service member on Op Banner, You have been over there, I have your mate, well failed.
Cretin.

That is all.

There was nothing wrong with the barracks they just weren't up to the standard the illegals wanted, IF they were really fleeing for their lives basic safe accommodation would have been a welcome releif, all their protest does is confirm they only came here illegally because they thought they could get away with jumping the queue.

Breaking in to another country to steal the standard of living they created and you didn't.

Last edited:
Why do these lefty organisations always seem to have better lawyers than HM Government? It seems to me; that no matter how rediculous, or absurd, some of these court cases that said lefty organisations bring before the high courts, they always seem to get a ruling in their favour. Whether that's because of some obscure point of law, or some other matter of detail. The government always seems to loose their case.
What sort of laywers are HM Government hiring to fight their case? The bottom 1% it seems.
What I know about the law, you could write on a postage stamp, but I reckon that I could hold my own against any brief on the Government's payroll.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why do these lefty organisations always seem to have better lawyers than HM Government? It seems to me; that no matter how rediculous, or absurd, some of these court cases that said lefty organisations bring before the high courts, they always seem to get a ruling in their favour. Whether that's because of some obscure point of law, or some other matter of detail. The government always seems to loose their case.
What sort of laywers are HM Government hiring to fight their case? The bottom 1% it seems.
What I know about the law, you could write on a postage stamp, but I reckon that I could hold my own against any brief on the Government's payroll.
Possibly because the lefty lawyers of yesteryear are now the judges of today, their jobs might have changed, but you can guarantee that their politics won't have.

Possibly because the lefty lawyers of yesteryear are now the judges of today, their jobs might have changed, but you can guarantee that their politics won't have.
Absolutely correct sir. My favourite quotation is 'Yesterday's student demonstrator is today's government minister'.
The left have - after all, infiltrated every one of our institutions. And yet some fools will still state that the 'culture war' is a myth dreamed up by the right.

Absolutely correct sir. My favourite quotation is 'Yesterday's student demonstrator is today's government minister'.
The left have - after all, infiltrated every one of our institutions. And yet some fools will still state that the 'culture war' is a myth dreamed up by the right.
I wonder what is going to happen when it all goes tits up like the Balkans.

I'm safe in Wales... You people in the multi cultural cities.... Good luck.

I wonder what is going to happen when it all goes tits up like the Balkans.

I'm safe in Wales... You people in the multi cultural cities.... Good luck.
Er humm... I'll have you know sir, that I am now a certified country bumpkin.

omegahunter

War Hero
The High Court has ruled that the housing of "Asylum Seekers" in Napier Barracks was Unlawful and breached their Human Rights.

If the conditions at Napier were that bad that Asylum Seekers have had a ruling in the High Court in their favour, what about the soldiers who were housed in that very same barracks then.. Or do our soldiers "Human Rights" fall below that of an Asylum Seekers?

Napier Barracks hadn't been used to accommodate army personnel for 15 years. 7 years ago, a consulting group wrote a report that Napier Barracks were unsuitable for long term housing, when local government wanted to tear down the barracks and build a number of houses on the site. Public Health England informed the Home Office that it was unsuitable for accommodating asylum seekers, and the Inspectorate for Prisons, and the Inspectorate for the Border Agency both found a huge number of faults
Now I don't know why Napier Barracks were closed to troops, but its a good bet that the MoD knew about these reasons, and decided that it would cost too much to improve the barracks to a suitable standard, and decided to abandon them instead.

So some joker at the HO comes a long and goes "this'll do! Solves my problems!" ignores the advice given from literally everyone else and then acts surprised when the High Court tells them to stop being a prat!

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Napier Barracks hadn't been used to accommodate army personnel for 15 years.

I spent a week accommodated at Napier in December 2013 (along with around 100 others in our Sqn & CSS)

Or did you mean permanent troops? As exercising troops were using it regularly up until 2015 at least...

ACAB

LE
I spent a week accommodated at Napier in December 2013 (along with around 100 others in our Sqn & CSS)

Or did you mean permanent troops? As exercising troops were using it regularly up until 2015 at least...
That was my experience as well with the ACF.

omegahunter

War Hero

Give that Nick Clegg is condemning Shorecliffe Barracks in 2013, and was later that year, put up for demolition I'd hope that it was the long term accommodation of troops (but really it should have been completely closed then!)

They should have bulldozed the lot, and if it was needed put temporary accommodation up - at least that might have been fit for human habitation!