Home office Napier Barracks Court ruling

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
Did the Dublin Agreement obligations per se not die at the end of the Brexit Transitional Period on 31 December 2020 and all we are now left with is the legacy UK enabling legislation?

If so, seems to be an easy solution to that.
Yes, we are no longer part of the agreement, but that is between us and the EU. It has nothing to do with Denmark.

If you´re suggesting that we follow Denmark´s example in processing asylum seekers outside of Europe, then yes, maybe that is a possibility, but somehow I don´t see it happening anytime soon.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
the poor bastards, still a free ticket back home might alleviate their problems

Since the MOD passed Napier Barracks to the Home Office, the place was run by an organisation called Clearsprings. They did nothing to renovate the buildings...................but a corporation doing SFA and getting paid for it by the tax payer.
Snipped for brevity, but you could just as easily be describing Landmarc and Carillion Amey there!
The MOD/DIO have also been Royally fcuked over with their long term Maintenance Contracts

elovabloke

ADC
Officially there are many on here that could be sanctioned for bypassing the swear filter. That was put in place a few years ago due to problems that occurred to the train set owners. There have been a high number of reports today.

If you are unable to post without swearing in any form go back to kindergarten and sort yourselves out.

The High Court has ruled that the housing of "Asylum Seekers" in Napier Barracks was Unlawful and breached their Human Rights.

If the conditions at Napier were that bad that Asylum Seekers have had a ruling in the High Court in their favour, what about the soldiers who were housed in that very same barracks then.. Or do our soldiers "Human Rights" fall below that of an Asylum Seekers?
8338236F-0C16-45FC-9319-5BA6BFF95D77.jpeg

If only you had did a little bit more digging, you would have realised that those buildings were not used by the Armed Forces for years.

Officially there are many on here that could be sanctioned for bypassing the swear filter. That was put in place a few years ago due to problems that occurred to the train set owners. There have been a high number of reports today.

If you are unable to post without swearing in any form go back to kindergarten and sort yourselves out.
In other words SPOTY has been bumping his gums trying to drop people in it.

I've just "Read Back" through this thread that I've started and it's hardly sweary... You might want to have a word with the MOD Boris Johnson about some of the not very offensive swear words he's used to emphasise a point in language that grown up British Squaddies use on a daily basis.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
In other words SPOTY has been bumping his gums trying to drop people in it.

I've just "Read Back" through this thread that I've started and it's hardly sweary... You might want to have a word with the MOD Boris Johnson about some of the not very offensive swear words he's used to emphasise a point in language that grown up British Squaddies use on a daily basis.

Well I used the Irish F word and asterisk'd the s-word... Although it was in context, I probably should set a better example tbh.

But I think you might find there have been actual efforts to bypass it which get edited / deleted by the forum mods...?

Well I used the Irish F word and asterisk'd the s-word... Although it was in context, I probably should set a better example tbh.

But I think you might find there have been actual efforts to bypass it which get edited / deleted by the forum mods...?
Cancel Him!!!!!!

I for one am shocked at this bad example. After reading his post I've found myself effing and blinding at my 3 year old. Its a disgrace and something ought to be done about it.
I even dropped a stitch on my knitting because of this.

elovabloke

ADC
Cancel Him!!!!!!

I for one am shocked at this bad example. After reading his post I've found myself effing and blinding at my 3 year old. Its a disgrace and something ought to be done about it.
I even dropped a stitch on my knitting because of this.

Amazed that some on here are allowed anything with a sharp point

I have a mate up north who’s been doing just that for over a decade. He’s had no trouble, and (touch wood) harboured no terror suspects or 35 year old ‘teenagers’’.
good for him, my beef is being lectured by very rich celebs trying to out woke each other, the wifes school has had a big influx of hong kong children ruck up, as luck has it the older have good english and can act as interupters,however it means that thin resources get spread thinner

Did the Dublin Agreement obligations per se not die at the end of the Brexit Transitional Period on 31 December 2020 and all we are now left with is the legacy UK enabling legislation?

If so, seems to be an easy solution to that.
The EU has been trying to change the Dublin convention for years as countries like Greece, Italy and Malta get lumbered with the new comers as they are the first port of call. The EU solution is to share them around the member states. The problem is that it has been given a large 'NIE' by Poland and the other 3 Visegrad suspects.

Plus the new Europeans are not particulary keen on living in Hungary, Poland or Latvia. That isn't what they paid all that money to their people smuggler for. There are safe countries and there are other safe countries.

As usual the EU will just keep bumbling along hoping something turns up. Just like the UK really.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems that Linden has quite a reasonable snowflake type of history when one looks at his anti-younameit stance.