Home Office Minister for Security

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw that as well - Broon's big tent is getting bigger, and a good thing too (I hate to say). All we need is Rupert Smith for SoS Defence and we'll be laughing.
  2. Good grief! I may have to go and lie own for a bit.
    Good luck Sir Alan.
  3. Or anyone else, really. As long as they're not part-time!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  4. Jesus wept.

Does this mean the nation's stringent new security policy will involve ipods, raising your hands, ill-fitting suits then ill-judged selling of stories to the Press?

Appreciate the gesture, but why Banjo West of all people? I wouldn't trust him to sit the right wy round on the lavatory (having worked for him in the past). Gordon's government of unity? More like recognising those who have had the decency to get shafted by the treasury when he was Chancellor, Banjo West among them. The decline in the Royal Navy is not unwholly related to West, during his time as 1SL, allowing the service to be raped by the treasury. It would seem that Gordon does not forget his loyal cronies.

Pah! :x All too horrible to contemplate. Off to the pub (before Darling raises the tax on a pint)....