• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Home office laser all-in-one?

Has anyone got experience/recommendations for the current crop of home/small office all-in-one laser printers?

Looking for a mono laser printer/copier/fax with duplex and ethernet. Something like a Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn, or its nearest HP equivalent. Not many of these devices available as refurbs, so looks like I might have to buy a new one.

I normally look at the PC magazines "best buy" reviews for kit, but unfortunately they are usually rubbish at testing the running costs of printers - i.e. often users comment that a certain "recommended" printer actually cost a fortune in toner because of its warm-up routine or similar. Hence it would be useful to hear about anyone's experience with a particular model.

Thanks all..

Latest Threads