Home made vodka - it will blow your head off!

Bloody foreigners..should have been making whiskey not that orrible vodka stuff...stupid stupid tw*ts,bet they were smoking...

Bloody foreigners..should have been making whiskey not that orrible vodka stuff...stupid stupid tw*ts,bet they were smoking...

They defiantly were after the explosion !!!!!

Hopefully they were just third world migrants.

Darwinism at work, beautifully. Who in their right frame of mind is bootlegging in the 21st century.

Darwinism at work, beautifully. Who in their right frame of mine is bootlegging in the 21st century.
I take it you've not been to parts of Northern Ireland, it' "still" a local industry in certain parts.

...even in Ireland that will be the case. What part of "not being in the right frame of mind" did you not get?

I bet that their names consist of a lot of w,y&z. Nothing definite on the news, but hints of Polish, Eastern Eurpoe involvement.

The best bit is that they were probably Muslim.

Do you reckon they were making this type of vodka?

jessica-rae-firefly-vodka.jpeg

But ballsed it up and then did a . .

popov-745434.jpg

to the big still in the . . .

skyy-vodka.jpg

I dont care if they were halal or not as long as they were mutton.

I like the comment in the paper

"A source said he was "100 per cent sure" the unit in Boston, Lincs, was being used to make vodka."

I think the boxes and boxes of very large empty Vodka bottle shown in the photo may actually give a clue Sherlock!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stan_Da_Bout Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 28
Fat_Cav Health and Fitness 20
vvaannmmaann Cookery 17