Home coming parades

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dunc0936, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know if there are any more home coming parade's arranged or due. of course without going in to operational security are there any troops due home soon. everything seems to have gone quite at the moment

2. [Wah off] It's gone quiet because no-one is coming home at the moment! [/Wah off/]
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. well can't be a bad thing, shows people are still keen to support the troops and it was not a five minute wonder.

5. Not sure ZI understand what all the fuss is about homecoming parades. Never had one when we came back from NI. What is so different now? To me it looks like another yankism.
  6. For what its worth I agree with you. But, stand by for flak!
  7. I think its just that times have changed, I remember not being able to go to london at xmas because my parents were worried about bombings, is it because it went on for so long that you did not get coming home parades. or perhaps it was not considered as a conflict or war??????

not to say it was not just as scarey or maybe even more so, because they did not face you across a battle fiend instead of hiding behind bombs