Home Affairs Select criticise Crime and Police Panels

Panel 'failed to scrutinise' appointment of Paris Brown as youth tsar

Apparently the body who hold Kent PCC to account is chaired by former Vice Chair (And Special Branch liaison) of Kent Police Authority Cllr Brig Mike Hill. So the former chair of Kent Police Authority is now PCC and the body who holds her to account is chaired by her former colleague.

Amazing that, with all his military, Northern Ireland Office, Special Branch liaison and Police Authority experience the old Brigadier is so vulnerable to flawed legal advice ?

Must be from the same lawyer he consulted about Misprision of Treason when the Kent Police Authority covered up the security cock ups by Kent Police concerning Deal Royal Marines Barracks ?

Kent PCC is giving Special constables a subsidy off their council tax bills though.

There are more important things in this world than the shit you post against Kent Police. MOD's please ban this fruitcake.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I wish my dog would stop farting.

Are frozen vegetables as nourishing as fresh?
Generally, yes as they are preserved faster and therefore more nutrients are retained, where as fresh will degrade from field to plate as decomposition sets in. By the way feeding fresh veggies to dogs will make them fart a lot, this may be the cause of your windy dogs strife.

Generally, yes as they are preserved faster and therefore more nutrients are retained, where as fresh will degrade from field to plate as decomposition sets in. By the way feeding fresh veggies to dogs will make them fart a lot, this may be the cause of your windy dogs strife.
Thanks.
BTW it's not my dog that farts. (She's been dead 4 years +)

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a vegetarian but my dog is not, however, my dog does have a penchant for curry, as do I. As I order vegetarian curry, and usually very hot ones too, and my dog gets the left overs, you can imagine why I am single and have to clean my windows often.

I'm a vegetarian but my dog is not, however, my dog does have a penchant for curry, as do I. As I order vegetarian curry, and usually very hot ones too, and my dog gets the left overs, you can imagine why I am single and have to clean my windows often.
You don't see many posts complaining of cats farting do you?
I have never had a cat so maybe I am putting them on a pedestal?

There are more important things in this world than the shit you post against Kent Police. MOD's please ban this fruitcake.
If he's on here at least he's not out in the street shouting at pigeons.

Cats can do some evil farts. I think that it's to do with a diet of meat. If you've ever been to pet food factory and seen what goes in the tins you'll know why animal do really smelly farts.

An ex of mine had a cat..Never heard it fart but when it took a shit on the carpet it was a bugger to clean up...

More watered down range stew than logs...... :pale:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Who said I'm complaining? In fact for some of his farts, I'm distinctly impressed.

If I have female company over for food, my dog has been known to fart, smell my arse and walk backwards in horror as if I had done it.

Who said I'm complaining? In fact for some of his farts, I'm distinctly impressed.

If I have female company over for food, my dog has been known to fart, smell my arse and walk backwards in horror as if I had done it.
You deserve a medal for that!
Well trained!!

Latest Threads