Home Affairs Select criticise Crime and Police Panels

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BounceBanana, May 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Panel 'failed to scrutinise' appointment of Paris Brown as youth tsar

Apparently the body who hold Kent PCC to account is chaired by former Vice Chair (And Special Branch liaison) of Kent Police Authority Cllr Brig Mike Hill. So the former chair of Kent Police Authority is now PCC and the body who holds her to account is chaired by her former colleague.

Amazing that, with all his military, Northern Ireland Office, Special Branch liaison and Police Authority experience the old Brigadier is so vulnerable to flawed legal advice ?

Must be from the same lawyer he consulted about Misprision of Treason when the Kent Police Authority covered up the security cock ups by Kent Police concerning Deal Royal Marines Barracks ?

Kent PCC is giving Special constables a subsidy off their council tax bills though.

2. There are more important things in this world than the shit you post against Kent Police. MOD's please ban this fruitcake.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I saw this on the news this morning. A brilliant idea and well done to the Kent police and council for agreeing it. Perhaps it could be extended to other areas of volunteering

4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I wish my dog would stop farting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fresh morels on toast for supper.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dog fart walt

7. Are frozen vegetables as nourishing as fresh?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Generally, yes as they are preserved faster and therefore more nutrients are retained, where as fresh will degrade from field to plate as decomposition sets in. By the way feeding fresh veggies to dogs will make them fart a lot, this may be the cause of your windy dogs strife.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks.
    BTW it's not my dog that farts. (She's been dead 4 years +)

10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I'm a vegetarian but my dog is not, however, my dog does have a penchant for curry, as do I. As I order vegetarian curry, and usually very hot ones too, and my dog gets the left overs, you can imagine why I am single and have to clean my windows often.

• Like Like x 2

11. Your wish is my Command!!! Attached is one of me looking extremely 'Ally' in Iraq. In case you are wondering, it features my left ARRSE cheek!

View attachment 123208

• Like Like x 1
  12. You don't see many posts complaining of cats farting do you?
    I have never had a cat so maybe I am putting them on a pedestal?

13. If he's on here at least he's not out in the street shouting at pigeons.

• Like Like x 1