Holyrood elections

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fang_Farrier, Apr 3, 2011.

1. SNP

24 vote(s)
  2. Labour

4 vote(s)
  3. Liberal

2 vote(s)
  4. Conservative

10 vote(s)
  5. Green

1 vote(s)
  6. Abstain by choice

0 vote(s)
  7. Can't be arrsed voting as it just encourages the lying cheating barstards

11 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

For those who live North of the Border, are you going to bother voting this year? If so, for whom?

Am sure those who don't have their own Parliment will have things to say about this issue, if so bugger off to the Naafi and post them there
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

1. Yes
    2. SNP
  3. Fang_Farrier

Give us a chance to get the poll typed in!
  4. Fang_Farrier

5. Like most I'll probably vote SNP up until the day they start thinking that we're all voting for them for independance rather than just trying to squeeze extra cash from Westminster.
  6. I see that the Torys in Scotland will drop the school leaving age to 14 to enable kids to learn a trade in a apprenticeship or vocational training programme.

Anybody see the problem with that proposal?
  7. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

8. Fang_Farrier

You mean other than the complete lack of any sort apprenticeships or vocational training programme?
  9. Fang_Farrier

Still to come out, at least it's not been mentioned on Radio Scotland as out yet. I thought only the Tories was out and that was today. They usually like to do them on different days so that they catch all the media focus
  10. Take anything from the top shelf. They're the best prizes we've got.
  11. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I assume the rest will be out across the week: Post as they become available chaps, if I don't.

TBH, where I cast my vote it's a toss up between the Tories and Lib Dems (who had the seat the most in the last 200 or so years), no one else has a look in. In Glasgow it's all labour
  12. I would love to vote SNP , but have issues with Alex Salmon and his grandstanding and that hatchet faced bitch Sturgen who never won an election but got in as a list MP, the way George Galloway is trying to get in, as usual, in a predominantely Muslim constituancy.

I guess its the Tories for me then or maybe a UKIP candidate if there is one in my area
  13. Fang_Farrier

Current seats by the map it's almost in layers, Tories closest to the English, then Labour in Central Belt, SNP across the middle and then all the Lib-Dems in the Highlands and Northern Isles.

Attached Files:

14. 1. UKIP - if they're standing, just to piss the rest of the bastards off. And the local UKIP guy is actually a fairly decent bloke.
    2. Tory - because at least they aren't lead by Grey or Greyer.
  15. The thing with UKIP is the double standards. The EU is a big bad centralisation of power within Europe but the countries of the UK should be run from a centralised power base in London. Ceding to Europe is bad but all the states of the UK should be controlled by Westminster.

I'd have more respect for them if they just fought for English independence.